( S1 ) Chapter 20:«.. Trying The New Power - Up Upgrade ..»

[ 𝗠

[ 𝗠.𝗔.𝗧.𝗔 𝗔𝗰𝗮𝗱𝗲𝗺𝘆 ]

[ 𝗧𝗲𝗸𝗻𝗼 𝗦𝗶𝗺𝘂𝗹𝗮𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻 𝗧𝗿𝗮𝗶𝗻𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗥𝗼𝗼𝗺 ]

I entered inside the Tekno Simulation Training Room to try the new power - up upgrade. First, the 𝙝𝙞𝙜𝙝 - 𝙩𝙚𝙘𝙝 𝙙𝙪𝙖𝙡 𝙙𝙚𝙨𝙚𝙧𝙩 𝙚𝙖𝙜𝙡𝙚, I needed to try or test this power - up upgrade with this two pistol which I would expect to work.

I looked around the room, no agents around probably resting, I guess. Too quiet, and no sounds. Taking this opportunity to train the power - up upgrade gadgets without someone watching. I looked at the observation room, double checking if someone is there. None, no agents watching. But, I'm still be able to monitor around, I don't know where the camera's around here, maybe they put some camouflage device system to be unnoticeable. Sighing, I walked to the centered and a notification hologram pop up, needed to choose whose the opponents.

I choose a 10 busterdroids immediately, quickly appearing in my field of vision. All the 10 busterdroids do a fighting stance, readying for any attack that I would counter on them.

Both the 𝙝𝙞𝙜𝙝 - 𝙩𝙚𝙘𝙝 𝙙𝙪𝙖𝙡 𝙙𝙚𝙨𝙚𝙧𝙩 𝙚𝙖𝙜𝙡𝙚 quickly appearing in my both hands. Since the 𝙗𝙡𝙪𝙚 𝙙𝙚𝙨𝙚𝙧𝙩 𝙚𝙖𝙜𝙡𝙚 can shoot a shockwave and the new mode is can shoot a boost bullets which it futile to this busterdroids to try the new mode, which the 𝙧𝙚𝙙 𝙙𝙚𝙨𝙚𝙧𝙩 𝙚𝙖𝙜𝙡𝙚 can shoot lazer bullets and the new mode is electric bullets which is also the right to try and test it to the busterdroids.

All the busterdroids attack, synchronized. I prepared a battle stance with my both desert eagle pistol holding them until I do the right to pull the trigger. The first busterdroid attack, launching a punch which is slow that could predictably dodge. All the outline of my agent suit glow light - blue, disappearing in the flash of light - blue and appeared in the air.

Analyzing the situation, 3 busterdroids didn't detect me yet, 5 busterdroids raising their hands ready to launch a rocket punch, and 2 busterdroids who was under me not able to detect me yet. Fasten my movement in the air, I spin my red desert eagle in my right hand and shoot the 5 busterdroids in electrifying - beat sound.

𝙎𝙃𝙍𝙄𝙉𝙆---𝙕𝙄𝙉𝙂--!

Hitting all the 5 busterdroids instantly in rapid shooting. I landed on the floor with a quick roll. Then, shoot the 2 busterdroids making the both of them electrifying shock, shutting all the system. The 3 busterdroids still didn't notice me and shoot them without hesitation before they detected me in rapid shooting with the sound again of electrifying - beat sound.

𝙎𝙃𝙍𝙄𝙉𝙆---𝙕𝙄𝙉𝙂--!

All the busterdroids fall down, shutting all the system. Both my dual high - tech desert eagle quickly went back to its original position. The power - up upgrade is a success. Next, this high - tech gloves, maybe I should called this a 𝙋𝙖𝙧𝙖𝙡𝙮𝙯𝙚𝙧 - 𝙎𝙝𝙤𝙘𝙠𝙬𝙖𝙫𝙚 𝙂𝙡𝙤𝙫𝙚𝙨 because it can paralyze and do a shockwave effect on it as an added ability.