( S1 ) Chapter 29:«. The Battle Of Ali Vs The Four Numeros Members - Round 2 .»

[ 𝗖𝘆𝗯𝗲𝗿𝗮𝘆𝗮 𝗦𝘁𝗿𝗲𝗲𝘁 ]

[ 𝗖𝘆𝗯𝗲𝗿𝗮𝘆𝗮 𝗦𝘁𝗿𝗲𝗲𝘁 ]

[ 𝗔𝗹𝗶 𝗣.𝗢.𝗩 ]

[ 𝗦𝘂𝗻𝗱𝗮𝘆, 𝗦𝗲𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗺𝗯𝗲𝗿 4, 2029 ]

[ 6:31 𝗣𝗠 ]

In the street of Cyberaya, I was running very fast to reach the SRT Cyberaya. Even if easy that I need to ride a taxi to reach there but its already too late for that.

While running, I saw a four figure standing in the three storey building. I can't saw there faces because its now getting dark but because of my sense of sight, I saw a logo or a symbol in their left side of their clothes.

𝘔𝘺 𝘦𝘺𝘦𝘴 𝘸𝘪𝘥𝘦𝘯𝘦𝘥..

Is that, a Numeros logo.

Sensing a danger coming, I ran in high - speed, faster than before. The four figure jumped down on the three storey building effortlessly and without a slight of difficulty nor even without a slight of injuries.

𝘛𝘩𝘦𝘺 𝘫𝘶𝘮𝘱𝘦𝘥 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘴𝘰 𝘩𝘪𝘨𝘩?

All I can say is.

𝙄𝙢𝙥𝙤𝙨𝙨𝙞𝙗𝙡𝙚? No one, can do such a thing. Even I'm going to try something like that. My legs might break or something more worst might happen.

Ignoring such a thoughts, I keep running in full speed, while glancing at the back a little. Seeing the four Numeros keep chasing me while jumping some of the obstacles who blocked their path. Continuing running while focusing my view of surroudings if the four of them would tried to sneak attack.

I keep running and entered the area of the abandoned houses and buildings that couldn't finished or being destroyed. While running, I hear a running steps nearby in the top of the roof. I glance toward it and I saw the figure who jumped instantly doing a airspin in mid - air with his whole body and landed with a skid, blocking my path.

I pulled out the tall - straight shaped gadgets or the [ 𝗧𝗿𝗮𝗻𝘀𝗳𝗼𝗿𝗺𝗮𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻𝗮𝗹 - 𝗪𝗲𝗮𝗽𝗼𝗻 𝗚𝗮𝗱𝗴𝗲𝘁𝘀 ] pressing the third button immediately and change the gadgets, and transform into daggers, two individual daggers.

I instantly threw both the daggers without hesitation in faster pace, seeing the two individual daggers heading towards the figure who blocked my path, he immediately dodged the attack while his dodginh. I ran faster towards the wall of abandoned building and do a wall run five times and jumped, fully pass the enemy and do a rush roll, grabbing both individual daggers and press the button to its original form and continue running while still being chase by the four Numeros.

While still running, I saw another entrance to another side. I immediately think a plan and strategy to confuse and distract the enemies.

I'm getting closer to the entrance to another sideway. I skid a little and do a quick sideflip, completely confusing and distracting them and entered inside the entrance to the other path, running at full speed. The other figure jumped to the wall and do a wall run. Then, quickly fo a axe kick which I instantly dodge by doing a parkour tricks, screwdriver to frontflip. After that a rull rosh to the ground, the other figure do a wall run too and suddenly attempt to do a spinning kick which I also dodge effortlessly with ease.