(S1) Chapter 18: Aftermath Of The Terrorist Attack And The Start Of New Training

[ 𝗔𝗹𝗶 𝗣.𝗢.𝗩 ]

After the fight with Cuatro, the other agents and my friends are here, finally they arrive.

"Ali, you okay." Alicia worriedly said.

"Y-yeah, I'm fine." I replied tiredly.

"No, you're not."

"( sigh ), you worried too much."

Agent Geetha walked closer to me checking my body if I have some fatal injuries or something.

"You have no fatal injuries, Ali. But, some severe wounds and injuries are only here. Before we proceed you to the Medbay to get a medical treatment, we need to poured you a medical alcohol first before we patched you some medical paper patch." Agent Geetha instructed, which i nodded.

Agent Greetha called out a tekno agent, who brought a medical kit and give it to Agent Geetha.

Then, Agent Geetha pulled out a medical alcohol and some medical paper patch.

"Ali, hold still. I'm gonna poured you a medical alcohol now to make the blood, slowly coming out and of course it's painful. Just bare with it." Agent Geetha instructed and I nodded again.

She poured the medical alcohol slowly and carefully, which makes me winced in pain while gritting my teeth. After she poured a medical alcohol in every part of my body, she slowly wrapped it with medical paper patch which the pain, less painful.

"Thanks, Agent Geetha."

"You're welcome, Ali."

Alicia and Khai, kneel down and grabbed my unhurt parts of my body and slowly lift me up by putting or wrapping my arms around their shoulders. I slowly standing up which hurt a little bit but it slowly gone now, Alicia and Khai slowly walked.

"Ali, don't be reckless again. You keep always worrying me." she asked.

I smiled slightly."Sorry, but that's my job as a agent, you know. I don't want to escape the enemy which we needed to interrogate them."

"( sigh ), I know that dummy. But you need to be careful, you know. You almost died back then, when you fight Uno."

"Right, right.. I'm sorry, I promise that I will be careful next time."

"Are you sure about that."

"Yeah, Definitely."

While chatting happily with Alicia, we heard Khai chuckled.

"What's so funny, Khai?" I asked in confusion.

"It's nothing, maybe I shouldn't be here."

"Why is that?"

"Because I feeling that I might become a third wheel for the both of you."

"Huh! Third wheel, what do you mean?"

"( sigh ), dense idiot." Khai mumbled."I'm saying that I shouldn't be here because I feeling that I'm out of place for the both of you because I seeing right now is a worried girlfriend who scolded his reckless boyfriend." Khai smirked, which makes me blush.

I looked at Alicia, who blushed also, quickly averted his gaze.

"W-what d-do you mean by that, we're not dating and actually we're not lovers also." I wanted to denied it but Khai smirked again.

"Yeah, Right." Khai teasingly said and after that, he became serious.. He looked at Cuatro that being taken by the other agents.

"You really become strong huh, Ali."