( S1 ) Chapter 8:«.. Team Simulation Training And New Mission ..»

[ 𝗠

[ 𝗠.𝗔.𝗧.𝗔 𝗔𝗰𝗮𝗱𝗲𝗺𝘆 ]

[ 𝗖𝗲𝗻𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗦𝗲𝗽𝗮𝗿𝗮𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻 𝗦𝗽𝗮𝗰𝗲𝘀 ]

[ 𝗧𝗵𝘂𝗿𝘀𝗱𝗮𝘆, 𝗝𝘂𝗹𝘆 21, 2029 ]

We, all the young agents in M.A.T.A Academy immediately proceed to the Center Separation Spaces gathering around. We waited for good amount of minutes waiting of others to come here. The Kombat, Neuro, and Tekno are already here except for the Inviso agents, I, who still waiting, just sigh in boredom. So, boring. I sat down on the couch still waiting, with my left elbow on the left leg thigh and putting my chin in the palm of left hand. Closing my eyes, the other's is not going to mind it anyway. After all, they still have a grudge on me except for Alicia who betrayed M.A.T.A before because of my naive action back then for helping Niki. That's easily my worst trait of all, trusting someone right away, but next time. I'll be caution from now on and not be easy to be deceived or manipulated.

Hearing the sound of door opening from a far, maybe they're here. Opening my eyes, I see all the three Inviso agents are now finally here. Noticing the others that they go to briefing room. Sighing, I stood up in the couch and walk along with them.

[ 𝗕𝗿𝗶𝗲𝗳𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗥𝗼𝗼𝗺 ]

We entered in the briefing room and Agent Leon start saying about our Team Simulation Training that also need to team up with any different pillar like Tekno, Neuro, Inviso, and Kombat that need also to get the specific intel in this island on the three different tower.

It's the same team simulation training like before, 3 years ago. It's sad to say that I still remember that on my mind, the moment that I selfishly abandoned my comrade to go to the finish line brought the specific intel without my team together and got scolded by Agent Leon for now working with them.

But today's different, it's not going to happen anyway because I'm stronger now.

"And that will be all. Choose your team now." Agent Leon finished explaining the details of our objectives in this team simulation training. But the problem is...

I don't have a teammates to join with. But, someone tap in my left shoulder making me turned to the left side and see Alicia smiling at me, meaning she wants to team up with me in this team simulation training.

"Can we team up together, Ali.?" Alicia asked softly which I nodded immediately. Well, I also wanting to team up with her and work together as a team.

"Yeah, but we still need a two different pillar agents. The Inviso and Kombat.?" I asked and she nodded in understanding in what I mean just now. I sense a footsteps coming here, glancing at them, it's Zass and Chris. Who also coming here.

"We will like to join in your group, if you.. allowed it." Chris hesitantly said and Zass just nodded in understanding that he also agreed to Chris says.