~36~

Monday 13 August, 2007

Dear diary,
Chris is the epitome of a psychopath. He made us all study hard the night before the challenge just to make us feel insane. So, last night, he gave us good food for once. It was pepperoni pizza. Pretty much everyone ate some, and I ate two without rushing to the bathroom to throw them up for once because that's how much I've missed real food. He gave us medical books to study for the challenge, which was so random but so convenient. Thanks to my dad's career as an orthopedic specialist, I have some professional knowledge about medical conditions.

I studied so hard, probably the hardest out of everyone on my team. But apparently, that was the problem because I, DJ, and Harold thought we had every sickness in the damn book. It turned out that the pizza made us sick because Chef filled it with laxatives. DISGUSTING. But LeShawna didn't eat the pizza and Duncan didn't study, so they both won. It was a reward challenge too.

Although it was painful, we decided to let LeShawna have the prize of hanging out with her friend and spending time off of this godforsaken show. I admit, she did good this challenge. But it's not like I count her as a friend. I just respected her play this time. Plus, she was crying about it and I kind of felt for her. We all need to cry sometimes. It's just a fact.
xoxo, Heather