~29~

Sunday, 29 July 2007

Dear diary,
Technically, the season started yesterday, but we were stuck in a stupid bouncy house for TEN HOURS with everyone else because OWEN took that long to walk 3 blocks.

Let me explain:
The challenge was to run from this super lame animatronic monster who dropped us in a children's bouncy house. Owen was the only one who wasn't caught, so he had to pop the bouncy house to set us free. Also, Owen found a key by eating styrofoam. Nothing surprises me anymore. But I still can't fathom HOW he didn't notice. I mean, is he really that braindead? It was a reward challenge, so none of us had to worry.

Earlier tonight, no one wanted to share a bunk with me. Which is perfectly fine. I don't care about that because they all suck anyways. They drew from Lindsay's makeup brushes to see who would "have" to sleep with me, but I ended up getting two beds to myself because they're stupid and can't count :)
It's not like the whole ordeal hurt my feelings anyway. I don't need friends. Lindsay's an idiot, LeShawna is too loud and obnoxious, Gwen is just weird, Beth think she looks hot without her braces when she looks just as ugly as before, Izzy's a maniac, and Bridgette's way too self-righteous. Give me a break. I just want to win like I rightfully deserve to.
xoxo, Heather