C1: Colliding Songs

[T/N: I think Colliding fits the chapter much more than Hit, after you read the chapter, you'll understand tehee]

The scene takes place during the large-scale women's team audition "New Idol".

After a round of popular girls' singing and dancing, the six-member Sweety, a girl group, stopped the action with a handsome ending.

The atmosphere was lively, and the hundred participants in the audience were also amazed.

It is indeed a trainee of Chuhua Entertainment. The stage completion is completely at the concert level. The six girls are sweet or sexy, and there is no obvious weakness in the singing and dancing part, especially Song Siyao and Xin Qing in the middle, although they have not made their official debut. But they have participated in a lot of variety shows. Many of the contestants at the scene today are their fans.

"Sweety! Sweety! Sweety!"

"Wow... The first A is coming out, are all six A?" Some participants sighed.

"They are really strong, if it's not A..."

"Shhh— the level is about to be announced! Be quiet!"

After a few minutes of the judges' ruling, the popular producer Xie Kai, the representative of the "New Idol" producer, announced the rank.

"The results of the classification will be announced below. Some who have entered Class A..." In order to achieve the effect of the program, Xie Kai deliberately stepped forward and blinked mischievously at the camera. "Who would it be?"

"Ahhh, Teacher Xie is so cruel!"

"So nervous, how many A's will there be?"

The viewers on the Internet have already scratched their hearts. In order to make the program hot, the first phase of the online platform live broadcast was opened as a pre-heating, so the scene was completely unedited. Compared with these un-debuted newcomers, the most popular fans in the live broadcast room at this time are Xie Kai fans. They originally came for idols. But at this moment, they are attracted by the game. They want to know the result and hope that the idols have a little more camera time.

After losing his appetite, Xie Kaicai said, "Class A... nobody!"

For an instant, the audience was silent.

Xie Kai pursed his mouth, seemingly regretful, and continued to announce: "The following is the list of Class B, Song Siyao... and no more."

It was quieter. The 100 trainees on the scene seemed to hold their breath collectively, and heard Xie Kai continue to read: "Xin Qing, class C, class D for the others."

After finishing the last sentence, the scene exploded. The Sweety group on the stage had embarrassment on their face, and Xin Qing's face was especially pale.

At the same time, NA Entertainment trainees who are preparing to take the stage behind the scenes are peeping at the front desk.

Seeing that no one entered Class A in such a blazing performance, Shen Yuan felt weird and couldn't help but complain to her companions: "Song Siyao is only in Class B, Xin Qing is in Class C — my God! Isn't this show too poisonous? "

As a participant, she is also a fan of Sweety, and she can't help but be embarrassed for her idol.

It's a pity that no one responded to her indignation. Shen Yuan turned her head and saw that her only teammate, Shen Qi, was actually pressing her leg in front of the mirror.

Shen Yuan looked speechless: "You are still practicing, are you nervous when we're the next to perform?"

"I'm not nervous." While Shen Qi spoke, she didn't stop to act in front of the mirror. She also deliberately revealed the big F on his clothes. "I have already rated myself at this level. There shouldn't be any room for decline, right?"