C16: Charm Control Halo

In the narrow dressing room, He Beidi felt like his vision had gone dark.

What on earth just happened?

All he did was bring the performers their costumes. How did he end up in the dressing room? And after his artist humorously peeled off his coat, he's now eyeing his pants...

"Stop!" Fourth Master's expression turned grave.

[T/N: Fourth Master because He Beidi would be the fourth generation of the He Family that Shen Qi is familiar with]

Shen Qi was taken aback.

The dressing room was spacious. Shen Qi, wearing He Beidi's coat, was admiring herself in the mirror. Somehow, she found herself quite handsome in it. After the shout, she immediately raised her hands in the air, "I didn't do anything."

She didn't actually intend to physically strip her manager's pants. She had only told He Beidi to "take them off quickly," "undress yourself," and she hadn't even touched his belt...

He Gebi felt a bit disoriented. The dressing room was too small for him. He felt slightly dizzy from the burst of stars in his vision.

"It's not... you, you should leave first! I'll change, and you can come in later."

"OK." Shen Qi looked at He Beidi's reddened neck. Finally deciding not to tease the pitiable Fourth Master further, she hummed a tune and closed the dressing room door.

After a while, He Beidi put on the temporary uniform borrowed from the staff and neatly hung up his suit and shirt. He pushed the door open and walked out. Those outside looked over at the sound and couldn't help but be surprised.

He Beidi felt a bit awkward. "I'm done, Shen Qi, it's your turn."

Thinking that even his personal white shirt was inside, He Beidi felt his face heat up. Luckily, he took a shower every day, and his clothes were changed daily too. He had perspired a bit while rushing around just now, so he had even sniffed himself to make sure there was no odor on his shirt before giving it to her.

[T/N: We love a clean and hygienic king]

Shen Qi, on the other hand, was completely unreserved. In no time, she had changed into a men's suit.

He Beidi's size fit her perfectly, and the slightly long sleeves and pants gave a Korean retro vibe. Surprisingly, it didn't look bad at all.

Seeing the "Fascination" team in this attire, the makeup artist exclaimed, "Amazing." She openly praised them, saying it was fantastic and really suited them. To match their new image, the makeup artist had made some adjustments to their looks. For example, for those with long hair like Zhou Xinlei and Su Jing, they let it down completely for a wild effect. For those with medium-length hair, they tucked some of it under the hat for a clean and stylish appearance.

On the other side, someone shouted, "Members of the 'Fascination' team, gather for the draw!"

Shen Qi was doing some final touch-ups to her appearance when she pushed Shen Yuan. "Go, draw the lot."

Seeing that Shen Yuan hadn't finished applying makeup yet, Zhou Xinlei considerately said, "I'll go."

"No!" Shen Qi grabbed Zhou Xinlei's hand and said solemnly, "Sister Lei, let the professionals handle professional matters!"

Shen Yuan: ???

Shen Qi made a gesture that clearly meant, "Go! It's your turn, little koi!"

Five minutes later, the little koi swam back with a somewhat pale face. It was clear that drawing lots didn't go well for her.