C17: Full Participation of the MSG Factory

The feeling of watching the stage from the audience area and standing on the stage were completely different.

For Shen Yuan, Su Jing, and others, it was their first time on such a big stage, facing so many spectators, so they couldn't help feeling nervous. Su Jing was fine since she had previous experience performing on stage, managing to hold her composure. Shen Yuan, on the other hand, was stumbling a bit.

As they stepped onto the stage, the deafening cheers of the fans washed over them. Especially the fans of "Sweety" and "Song Siyao" were overwhelmingly loud, almost drowning out the presence of contestants from other groups.

This, of course, had an impact on the contestants.

In the previous group's stage, there weren't many high-ranking celebrities. When singing and dancing, Song Siyao's fans vigorously waved light boards and shouted. Several newcomers on stage instantly became nervous wrecks. Although they managed to complete the dance, the parts with mistakes would undoubtedly be edited out by the production team. Still, they felt quite disheartened.

Fortunately, the section of the audience closest to the stage on the left was very supportive. They didn't raise their light boards or shout recklessly. They attentively watched the performance and cheered for every contestant who excelled in the show.

Since this row of audience members was extremely close to the stage, almost zero distance from the contestants, and had remarkable manners, they boosted the confidence and support for the contestants from lower-ranking circles.

"Ah, that girl is so pretty. Her ranking shouldn't be this low. I'm going to vote for their group."

"The c-position in this group is so gentle, taking care of every teammate. What's her name? Tang Xiaoshi, right?"

"Xiaoshi, you're doing great. Even though you lost, I still like you! I'll vote for you when I get home!"

"Ah, she's blushing. So cute!"

It was Tang Xiaoshi's first time on stage. Her current ranking was seventy-seven. She came from a relatively unknown small company and was likely to be eliminated after this round. Hearing the enthusiastic cheers from her fans, her face turned red, but she still waved down to the audience. She had made a mistake in her dance earlier, and the audience members here were encouraging her. She genuinely found this group of fans cute and angelic. As for the other side of the stage... she didn't even bother looking. It was just a sea of blinding green.

The production team was well aware that this was Song Siyao's fan color.

In reality, "Idol New Force" had only aired a few episodes, and the Sweety girl group hadn't officially debuted yet. Although they had some popularity, they hadn't really broken through yet. The concept of fan colors was quite fluid, and it wasn't just her group that used the color green. It was primarily because green glow sticks were the easiest to find! However, Song Siyao's fans were known for being particularly fervent. They had engaged in intense battles on Weibo and online forums with fans of other groups, ultimately monopolizing the color green. It wasn't just artists from other companies who had run-ins with her fans; even members of Sweety had been confronted by them. However, because Song Siyao was the captain, she could only diplomatically pacify her fans and try to maintain peace among the sisterhood. Whether there were secret disputes behind the scenes remained unknown. While fan behavior shouldn't be attributed to individuals, the fact remained that everyone was part of the same company. Trying to evoke sympathy, playing victim, and implying things to fans in the background—did they really think others were oblivious to it?

Therefore, when the "Fascination" group took the stage, many contestants who had good relationships with the MSG Factory couldn't help but feel a bit apprehensive. It had to be noted that Song Siyao's fans were particularly antagonistic. Despite her ninth-place ranking, her popularity and influence had consistently overshadowed the first-place contestant, Song Siyao, to the extent that it could be said she had single-handedly hyped the show "Idol New Force."