November 26- Bri and Goldy Have a Talk While Everyone Else Is a Zombie

Narrator: This is Brilliance and Goldenstone. They are currently running for their lives because all their friends have turned into cat-worshipping zombie dragons, and said friends are chasing them.

Brilliance: HOW DID THIS HAPPEN

Narrator: We have no idea how this happened.

Narrator: Also, the one friend who was not zombified disappeared because he's Wolf and that's what he does.

Goldenstone: EMPTY CAVE WITH A STRONG-LOOKING DOOR AT TWELVE O'CLOCK!

Brilliance: YES! THANK THE MOONS!

Goldenstone and Brilliance: *barrel into the empty cave and shut the door*

Goldenstone and Brilliance: *sigh with relief*

Goldenstone: *looks around* I wonder where Wolf went...

Brilliance: Speaking of Wolf, how's that going for you?

Goldenstone: Eh... so-so. He's sweet but so shy! We're polar opposites...

Brilliance: Yeah, it can be hard sometimes. I mean, look at Turtlejou! That's basically your situation but Wolf's more Winter and you're more me.

Goldenstone: Yeah... you know, I kinda envy you.

Brilliance: Really?! Why?!

Goldenstone: Well, you have an awesome girlfriend... and it seems like you've got your life all figured out... and you have A TON of friends...

Brilliance: Moon is awesome. Contrary to what some might believe, I do not have my life all figured out! My grandma wants me to take over the throne, but I'm not interested in that stuff. I just wanna settle down with Moon in the rainforest, y'know? And my friends are your friends too, Goldy.

Goldenstone: Thanks! And wow, didn't know you were a princess! Cool!

Brilliance: Eh *shrugs* Like I said, not all it's cracked up to be. Gran's super strict.

Goldenstone: You know... if Moon never gets cured from being a zombie... maybe we could... I dunno... date?

Brilliance: Me and you?

Moon: *kicks the door down* OH HELL NAW

Brilliance: Wow, I didn't think that would work!

Moon: *throttling Goldenstone* Hmm?

Brilliance: *laughs* Moon, it wasn't real.

Moon: Oh. *lets go of Goldenstone* I'm glad

Goldenstone: *coughs but smiles*

Brilliance: Ha, as if I'd throw you away like that! Never ever, my moon-eyes.

Moon: *tears up and kisses Brilliance*

Goldenstone: Aww! So cute!

Brilliance: So... how do we cure the rest of 'em?

Goldenstone: ...

Moon: ...

Brilliance: That's what I thought.

A/N Fluff! :3