November 3- Let's Stalk Ships Part 13

Kinkajou: Welcome back to Let's Stalk Ships! We have some fun stuff planned for today's episode!

Kinkajou: SO~ we're going to be assembling the Next Generation of dragonets who will be attending this school. That includes Cliff, Auklet, Holly, Asteroid, Sunburst and A LOT of others. Of course, we must summon them from the future so.... welcome back Brilliance!

Brilliance: Hi everyone! How's it going?

Kinkajou: ANYWAY ready?!

Brilliance: Yup! I enchant this ruby that when I speak the name of any dragon in the world while I am holding this ruby, they shall appear next to me but about six years old, no matter what age they are currently.

Kinkajou: OK... our dragonets first!

Brilliance: Reef, Sunburst, Sun, Snow, Skyfire, Conch, Tide, Firefly, Nightlight, Faithmaker, Hopeblesser, Auklet, Cliff, Asteroid and Holly!

All of the above: *appear*

(A/N Quick review: Reef- Turtlejou, Sunburst- Brilliwatcher, Sun and Snow- Qinter, Skyfire- Cleril, Conch and Tide- Ripnami, Firefly and Nightlight- Starspeaker, Faithmaker/Faith and Hopeblesser/Hope- Glorybringer, Asteroid- WarriorCats4Life62's OC, Holly- Stormsettia)

Kinkajou: Wow, OK! Hi guys!

Reef: ...Mom? But you're... our age!

Kinkajou: Ah, right. You've just time-traveled to the past, courtesy of Brilliance.

Brilliance: *dramatic bow*

Sunburst: Hi Mama!

Brilliance: ...hi. *whispers to Kinkajou* This is almost as awkward as when future Brilliwatcher came...

Kinkajou: Alright! Time to stick you all in a large cave for an hour and see what ships come out of it!

*in the large cave*

Skyfire: *spreads his wings and turns up his firescales*

Conch: *stands uncertainly beside him*

Tide: Firefly! Hey!

Firefly: Hi Tide! This is weird, isn't it?

Tide: Really weird. I'm glad you're here. *blushes* I mean, it's less... weird...?

Firefly: *blushes* Yeah.

Kinkajou: *from outside the cave* Brilliance, hand me that clipboard please!

Brilliance: *also from outside the cave* Here you go

Kinkajou: Thanks *writes down Firetide (Firefly x Tide)*

Faith: I hate this.

Snow: Same here.

Faith and Snow: *look at each other in surprise*

Faith: Wow, I didn't think anyone here was as grumpy as me, other than that droopy-looking SkyWing/MudWing.

Snow: Also same here. I got most of my personality traits from my ex-prince IceWing father. You?

Faith: *grins* My RainWing queen mom.

Snow: Nice.

Kinkajou: Snowmaker uncomfirmed...

Kinkajou: Ah, I forgot about Clifflet and Asterlet. Ooo, it could also be Aukloid...

Holly: Nightlight!

Nightlight: Hi Hols! This is new, huh?

Holly: Yeah...

Nightlight: So... wanna peach?

Holly: YoU bRoUgHt FrUiT?

Nightlight: Yeah, I was fruit gathering when the teleportation thing happened. *hands Holly a peach*

Holly: *inhales the peach* Nomnomsquerblnomfyumnomnomf!

Nightlight: *laughs and wipes some peach juice off Holly's snout*

Holly: *blushes*

Nightlight: *blushes*

Kinkajou: Hollylight! Eeee!

Brilliance: An hour's up, the spell's reversing...

Kinkajou: NOOO MY DATAAAAAA

All the dragonets: *disappear*

Kinkajou: NOOOOOOoooOoooooOoOooOooOoooooOOOooOoooo

Brilliance: I'm Brilliance, that's Kinkajou, and this is Let's Stalk Ships. Signing off.

A/N THAT WAS A LONG CHAPTER... PHEW