August 31- The Story of Chenzi's Rad Moms

Chenzi: So.

Chenzi: Once upon a time-

Winter: Wait are you telling a fairy tale? I hate fairy tales.

Chenzi: NO INTERRUPTING ICICLE BREATH

Chenzi: THIS IS A TRUE STORY

Chenzi: OK where was I?

Chenzi: Once upon a time, there was a beautiful and brilliant SandWing named Desert Sun. Her nickname was Desun. She was one of the first dragons to fly over to Pantala, ALTHOUGH SHE IS NOT MENTIONED ANYWHERE. Anyway, she went on a mission to Cicada Hive to see if any SilkWings needed help relocating to the LeafSilk Kingdom, and there she met Spindle, the best SilkWing who's ever lived. She was part of the Chrysalis and plotted against the HiveWings and was, like, super rad.

Chenzi: Spindle and Desun fell in love and got married and stuff and life was good, but they felt like they were missing something. So then they decided to have a dragonet but they needed a donor so Spindle found this old friend of her's, Dragonfly, he's not important really. The point is I hatched and we all lived happily ever after.

Winter: Oh good is it done?

Qibli: Ssshhhh Winter

Chenzi: But then Spindle got, like, super sick and Desun had to take care of her 24/7, and they no longer had any time for little Chenzi. Meanwhile, Spindle's condition go worse and worse. So Chenzi decided to become a Royal-Healer-in-Training so that she could cure her mom.

Chenzi: In any case I helped cure my mom and now they live happily together in the LeafSilk Kingdom and I visit them a lot when I'm not hanging with you guys or being a Royal-Healer-in-Training.

Moon: Wow.

Brilliance: Yes. Agreed.

Winter: FINALLY

Qibli: Shut up.

Winter: MAKE ME

Qibli: I can dump you any time you know

Kinkajou: Ooooooooooo Qinter drama

Turtle: You tell great stories, Chenzi!

Chenzi: Thank you, thank you. *bows*

Chenzi: ANYWAY QINTER DRAMA

Winter: *gaaaaaaasp*

Qibli: That's right.

Winter: *storms off*

Qibli: *swears* What have I done

Moon: I'm sure he'll get over it...

Qibli: Moon can you look into the future and see if he hates he forever?

Moon: Sure...

Moon: You get married and have twin daughters. You adopt them.

Qibli: YES! WINTER DID YOU HEAR THAT?

Kinkajou: *hands out Qinter 4 Life cowboy hats*

A/N How you like this so far? Shoutout to @ChenziTheFanWing for letting me write their OCs backstory!! Thanks!!

Also 500+ reads!! Ahhhh! *cries tears of joy* Thank you all so much!!!