November 6- The LightWing Hierarchy, Only Made Bearable Cuz Brilliance Told It

*in the LightWing palace*

Brilliance: OK, everyone, when we get in the throne room, we all have to bow for two and a half seconds. Then we may address her Majesty.

Winter: *scoffs* I know how to handle royalty!

Brilliance: Oh, and if you don't want to have your head chopped off, I suggest you address Solarflare as Your Majesty.

Winter: That's standard.

Turtle: IT IS?!

Moon: She sounds terrifying...

Brilliance: She is. OK, here we go.

JW: *enters the throne room and bows for two and half seconds*

Queen Solarflare: You may be seated. *waves her claw carelessly at a bunch of little gold chairs*

JW: *nervously sits down*

Brilliance: Uh... hi, Grandmother.

JW: GRANDMOTHER?!

Queen Solarflare: *raises an eyebrow* Did you not inform them of the LightWing hierarchy?

Brilliance: Ah, right, I forgot. Well, I'll do it now.

Brilliance: Guys, prepare to be bored out of your minds.

Winter: Oh, come on. How boring could this be?

Brilliance: Well... our First Queen was named Sunflame and she had two daughters, Sunflame II and Sunfire. Sunfire won in a battle for the throne and immediately killed her sister. She had only one dragonet, Princess Sunspot-

Moon: ...that's a lot of "Sun".

Brilliance: Yeah, it was super popular back then. It's kinda run it's course though. Anyway, Sunspot also had one daughter named Ash who was rumoured to be half NightWing, so they didn't let her rule. Instead, they decided that a distant cousin would be queen. Her name was Brightning. She had three daughters, Lightning, Sunlight and Sparkles. Sparkles inherited the throne and had only one daughter, named Siam. Lightning died of illness but Sunlight also had a daughter, named Rosyglow. When Sparkles died, Sunlight inherited the throne but died a month later. Siam and Rosyglow fought over the throne, and it ended with Siam winning. Siam had a daughter named Sunshine, she's the one who had the chandelier shatter on her head. Her daughter Afterglow had a daughter Solarflare, who now occupies the throne. Next in line is my mom, Beaming, and then me, then my lil sis Radiance.

Kinkajou: *snores then her eyes pop open* Huh?! Where are we?! I'm awake!

Queen Solarflare: *unamused expression*

Moon: BRI YOU'RE A PRINCESS?

Brilliance: Technically... yes.

Moon: *loses her mind*

Winter: That was... long.

Winter: Ooo, let's do the IceWing hierarchy next!

JW minus Winter: NO!

Brilliance: Gramma, by the way, I have a girlfriend.

Queen Solarflare: WHAT

A/N That was boring even for me... oh dear. Did y'all like it?