October 29- Let's Stalk Ships Part 12

A/N It's my book, I can do whatever I want. Two LSSs in a row? Yessir!

Kinkajou: Hi everyone, and welcome back to Let's Stalk Ships... way sooner than you expected, I bet.

Kinkajou: WE JUST NEEDED TO KNOW MORE ABOUT THE CLIFF-AUKLET-ASTEROID THING

Kinkajou: So I brought in Moon, because she can see the future. Oh, and Goldenstone cause she's a HUGE Asterlet shipper and is DYING to know who ends up with Auklet.

Kinkajou: I mean, who isn't?

Kinkajou: ANYHOO, Moon, Goldie, say hi!

Moon: ...hi?

Goldenstone: Hellooo!

Kinkajou: Now let's get cracking. Moon?

Moon: So. Auklet arrives at JMA two years after we graduate. In her winglet, she meets her two best friends, Prince Cliff and Asteroid (they are all six). She dates Cliff for a while, then Asteroid, then back to Cliff. She stays with Cliff for two more years and Asteroid fades out of the picture.

Then, Cliff meets Peacemaker and they fall in love and Cliff dumps Auklet. Heartbroken, Auklet turns to Asteroid and they gradually become closer. They start dating again.

Two years later, when they are ten, Cliff gets married to Peacemaker and Auklet proposes to Asteroid. Cliff adopts a son and a daughter with Peacemaker when he's eleven and Auklet and Asteroid adopt an orphaned nonbinary SeaWing dragonet a little after that.

The end. *bows*

Kinkajou: ...wow.

Goldenstone and Kinkajou: ASTERLET RUUUUUUUUUUUULES!

Moon: *quietly backs out of the cave*

Kinkajou and Goldenstone: Asterlet! Asterlet! Asterlet! Asterlet! *chanting continues*

Kinkajou: MOON!

Moon: *reluctantly re-enters the cave* Yeah?

Kinkajou: Does Auklet become queen?

Moon: No, Anemone takes the throne when her mother dies. There's a bit of a kerfuffle when the SeaWings realize they have two queens and their other queen is a blind RainWing, but it all gets sorted out.

Kinkajou: TAMARIN becomes QUEEN of the SEAWINGS with ANEMONE?!

Goldenstone: WHAT?!

Moon: Shh, they'll hear you! I don't want to give any spoilers to dragons who don't want any.

Kinkajou: I WANT SOME SPOILERS PLEASE MOON PLEASE

Goldenstone: ME TOO!

Moon: Fine. You and Turtle get married and have one dragonet. You live on the coast the Rainforest and are very happy. Goldenstone, you get married to WOLF-

Kinkajou: EEE I KNEW IT!

Goldenstone: *blushes furiously*

Moon: -and have three dragonets.

Kinkajou: Goldenwolf, Goldenwolf, all my OTPS ruuuuuule!

Kinkajou: And thus ends this episode. This is Let's Stalk Ships and I'm Kinkajou, signing out.

A/N Shout-out to WarriorCats4Life62 for letting me borrow Asteroid, Wolf and Goldenstone! Tysm!