Suna and Jungkook

Start from the beginning

Thank God Y/N's sofa is so big.

I manage to turn towards him and he's surprisingly not panicking. He is still holding me around my waist.

'Did you have a good nap?' I ask him smiling

I've never been this close to his face. He is even more handsome up close. His eyes are dark, almost black, they go along with his longer curly black hair. His face is pretty much sculpted with a perfect jawline and gorgeous lips. His lip piercing suits him so well.

'Sorry, I probably got you stuck here.' His voice is barely a murmur

'I wouldn't want to move even if I could.' I tell him
'Do you mind?' I ask him, bringing my hand closer to his face.

He shakes his head telling me doesn't mind.
I move a few strands of his hair out of his face. I expected him to flinch or something, but he didn't.

'Do you mind?' He asks

'Mind what?' I ask, confused

The next thing I know, his lips are on mine. His arm around my waist is holding me firmly, pulling my body closer to him. His lips are hungrily cupping mine. It almost feels like he was waiting to do this for a while.
I'd expect him to be gentle, but he is quite rough. In a good way.

It took me a second to realise what's going on, but I quickly adjusted to the enjoyment. I slid my hands under his jaw, cupping his face to kiss him even better. I lift my leg over his hip and he grabs my thigh, holding my leg there firmly. His lip piercing felt like he's massaging my lips with each kiss. I like this.

He's getting more aggressive, biting on my lip and groping my ass really hard.
His hand is now sliding up my shirt, touching me up, grabbing my breasts.

I moan quietly into his mouth as he's touching me up and it seemed to have made him even hungrier. He undid my bra with one hand and pretty much ripped it off of me under my shirt.

'Jungkook...' I call his name and he stops for a moment. But that changes fast as he grabs a handful of my hair really hard, pulling my head back so he can get to my neck.
He starts biting on my neck making me shiver.

'Jungkook,wait.' I call his name pulling his face up to face me

'I thought this is what you wanted.' He says in almost a threatening voice, roughly grabbing my ass

'Not on the couch. Room.' That's all I could say

He smirks at me and picks me up in his arms like I weigh nothing. He walked to the room carrying me there. He locks the door with one hand and walks over putting me down on the bed.

It seemed like he went berserk. He didn't wait for a moment before he ripped the shirt off of me, then pulling down my bottoms and underwear.

He then pulled of his shirt, revealing his perfect body. I instinctively went to touch it but he grabbed hold of my hands pinning me down to bed, my arms above my head.

'You don't get that yet.' He smiles and leans over me to be my neck again

He is not shy. At all. What the hell? This is not Jungkook I know!

I was so lost in the feeling I didn't notice he took down his bottoms with his other hand.

'Be quiet or I'll stop.' he growls in my ear

Then he pulls away to kiss me and smile at me as he goes in really hard.

'Oh my God.' I gasp at the feeling of him entering me so hard, but it's not painful. It feels good. Amazing actually.