𝕊𝕡𝕠𝕟𝕤𝕠𝕣 𝕊𝕖𝕝𝕖𝕔𝕥𝕚𝕠𝕟

Cale's Pov

'𝑾𝒉𝒚 𝒅𝒐 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒂𝒍𝒘𝒂𝒚𝒔 𝒉𝒂𝒗𝒆 𝒕𝒐 𝒃𝒆 𝒔𝒐 𝒓𝒖𝒅𝒆 𝒕𝒐 𝒎𝒆 𝑪𝒂𝒍𝒆?!' 𝑵𝒐𝒘 𝒊'𝒎 𝒔𝒂𝒅...'

'Look, It's the least I could do okay? Unless you want your whole place to go upside down. What do you even want?' I asked earning a gasp and sob from the bug in my not-so-sly mind.

'𝑾𝒆𝒍𝒍, 𝒊'𝒎 𝒋𝒖𝒔𝒕 𝒈𝒐𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒕𝒐 𝒓𝒆𝒎𝒊𝒏𝒅 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒕𝒐 𝒑𝒊𝒄𝒌 𝒎𝒆 𝒂𝒔 𝒚𝒐𝒖𝒓 𝒔𝒑𝒐𝒏𝒔𝒐𝒓 𝒃𝒆𝒄𝒂𝒖𝒔𝒆 𝒊𝒇 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒅𝒐𝒏'𝒕, 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒘𝒐𝒏'𝒕 𝒃𝒆 𝒂𝒃𝒍𝒆 𝒕𝒐 𝒈𝒆𝒕 𝒚𝒐𝒖𝒓 𝑨𝑷 𝒃𝒂𝒄𝒌 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒔𝒐𝒎𝒆 𝒎𝒐𝒓𝒆 𝒃𝒆𝒏𝒆𝒇𝒊𝒕𝒔 𝒍𝒊𝒌𝒆 𝒔𝒌𝒊𝒍𝒍𝒔 𝒇𝒐𝒓 𝒆𝒙𝒂𝒎𝒑𝒍𝒆'

'What am I to you huh? Of course I know that. I'm not an old geezer like you who forgets things.' I shot back at him like it was the most obvious thing in the whole multiverse.

' 𝑰 𝒅𝒐𝒏'𝒕 𝒌𝒏𝒐𝒘 𝒉𝒐𝒘 𝒎𝒂𝒏𝒚 𝒕𝒊𝒎𝒆𝒔 𝒚𝒐𝒖'𝒗𝒆 𝒉𝒖𝒓𝒕 𝒎𝒚 𝒑𝒓𝒆𝒄𝒊𝒐𝒖𝒔 𝒍𝒊𝒕𝒕𝒍𝒆 𝒃𝒍𝒂𝒄𝒌 𝒉𝒆𝒂𝒓𝒕 𝒃𝒖𝒕 𝒐𝒉 𝒘𝒆𝒍𝒍. 𝑰𝒕'𝒔 𝒏𝒐𝒕 𝒍𝒊𝒌𝒆 𝑰 𝒄𝒂𝒏 𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒏𝒈𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒘𝒂𝒚 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒍𝒐𝒐𝒌 𝒂𝒕 𝒎𝒆 𝒃𝒖𝒕 𝒎𝒂𝒌𝒆 𝒔𝒖𝒓𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒚𝒐𝒖𝒓 𝒌𝒊𝒅𝒔 𝒐𝒓 𝒘𝒂𝒓𝒅𝒔, 𝒘𝒉𝒂𝒕𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒓 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒄𝒂𝒍𝒍 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒎, 𝒅𝒐𝒆𝒔 𝒏𝒐𝒕 𝒑𝒊𝒄𝒌 𝒂 𝒔𝒑𝒐𝒏𝒔𝒐𝒓.'

I was confused by what this god who should be 6 ft under said. That was when it hit me. 'Oh, stop worrying. I plan to make them my incarnation anyway once I level up a bit. Can't rush things or they would question me.'

I kneel down to my wards and whispered "you three, once you see a notification pop up indicating you to pick something, just press the exit button or the button with an x symbol. You can find it at the very top right corner. Got it?"

They nodded their heads signaling that they understood. I stood up straight again and looked at my brothers. 'Looks like the 2 other gods are speaking to them.'

A notification then popped up.

ꕥꕥꕥꕥꕥꕥꕥꕥꕥꕥꕥꕥꕥꕥꕥꕥꕥꕥꕥ

[Sponsor Selection]

-Please select your sponsor
-Your chosen sponsor will be your strong supporter.

Embodiment of Death
Founder's Mother
Demon-like Judge of Fire
Loving Maternity
Germ Cleanser

ꕥꕥꕥꕥꕥꕥꕥꕥꕥꕥꕥꕥꕥꕥꕥꕥꕥꕥꕥ

'...'

'Germ Cleanser.. ? Wha..? Was it because I killed germs to survive..?' The fuck? Oh well, looks like I got 5 choices. 2 choices are familiar which are the Demon-like Judge of Fire and the Founder's Mother. The other 3 were not in the novel.

'If I were to guess which constellation was the so called GoD, it would be thi-'

'𝑻𝒉𝒂𝒕'𝒔 𝒎𝒆 𝒎𝒚 𝒄𝒉𝒊𝒍𝒅! 𝑰'𝒎 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒄𝒐𝒏𝒔𝒕𝒆𝒍𝒍𝒂𝒕𝒊𝒐𝒏 𝒆𝒎𝒃𝒐𝒅𝒊𝒎𝒆𝒏𝒕 𝒐𝒇-'

'I KNOW!! You are literally the only constellation related to DEATH!' This fucking god is getting on my nerves sometimes. I just clicked his name to get this over with.

Kim Dokja's Pov

"Do it comfortably. Think of it as an aptitude test."

"Aptitude test..."

"Nobody knows what the situation is anyway. Why not do it comfortably?"

"Ah... I understand. "

Yoo Sangah closed her mouth and started staring into space. It was a profound expression, as if she had encountered something curious.

The others suddenly became silent. Everyone was reading the options in front of them. I also had my own choices to look at but I looked at everyone first.

'2, 1, 2, 1...' I was counting the stars above everyones head to see how many constellations want them.

'looks like I was lucky to get 4. How about the res- huh?' I look at the other 6 people which were the other 3 children and the triplets.

'The kids have normal numbers ranging from 1-0, but the triplets...' Saying that I was shocked would be an understatement.

'The girl got 5 constellations wanting her! The one with black to faded red hair got 6 while the other got 4 like me!' those numbers were not small considering the protagonist getting 5 constellations for the first time! But one of them beat him with 6!

'I must have them join me if I wanna survive this. It would also be beneficial for them to join us anyway.' I made my priorities and went to look at my screen.

Kim's Pov

'heh, I got 6 slav- ahem constellations wanting me. I knew I was the favorite.' I said snickering to myself.

'hmm, should I reconsider my selection?' I pretended to pick Sun Wukong for fun to see what the War God would say.

'𝑘𝑖𝑚! 𝐼 𝑡𝑜𝑙𝑑 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑡𝑜 𝑝𝑖𝑐𝑘 𝑚𝑒. 𝐼 𝑤𝑜𝑛'𝑡 𝑏𝑒 𝑎𝑏𝑙𝑒 𝑡𝑜 𝑠𝑒𝑐𝑟𝑒𝑡𝑙𝑦 𝑠𝑢𝑝𝑝𝑙𝑦 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑠𝑡𝑢𝑓𝑓 𝑖𝑓 𝐼 𝑑𝑜𝑛'𝑡 𝑏𝑒𝑐𝑜𝑚𝑒 𝑦𝑜𝑢𝑟 𝑠𝑝𝑜𝑛𝑠𝑜𝑟!'

'hahahha, yes yes, I know. I was just messing with ya' I heard GoW gasp and whisper a how dare you-.

After playing with the god for a little while, I finally picked my sponsor which was 'survivor of great battles' AKA, GoW.

'Now to wait and think of the next course of action. '

Barrow's Pov

'I ain't even a chuunibyou! Why is he picking me!?' Why is that Abyssal dragon one of my options!?

'𝐨𝐡𝐨? 𝐒𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐞𝐯𝐢𝐥 𝐝𝐚𝐫𝐞𝐬 𝐭𝐨 𝐭𝐫𝐲 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐚𝐥 𝐦𝐲 𝐢𝐧𝐜𝐚𝐫𝐧𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧?'

'Calm down now SG... I won' t even pick him...' I internally sigh and look at my choices again.

'You're the constellation 'conqueror of the dark', right?'

'𝐘𝐞𝐬 𝐜𝐡𝐢𝐥𝐝, 𝐓𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐢𝐬 𝐢𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐞𝐝 𝐦𝐞.'

'alrighty then' just one click and boom!

' I'm done... Now what? '

[Sponsor Selection has ended.]

'oop-'

[Some constellations are greatly affected by your choice.]

' awoop! Jumpscare~ jk jk. It was expected.'
I pay no mind to the next notification as I predicted it to be the same as what Dokja got.

[haha, is this true... Isn't there three interesting choice? Well, yes. There will be another chance.]

The dokkaebi's eyes glanced at Raon and On but stayed more on Dokja before looking away.

[Now now, everyone has finished the selection. Rest here for a while. I have to go prepare the next scenario. I'll see you in 10 minutes!]

'Next phase, ugh... Guess it's Introduction time...'

༄༄༄༄༄༄༄༄༄༄༄༄༄༄༄༄༄༄༄༄༄
Merry Christmas Everyone! How was your day been going? I hope you guys are doing fine. Any who, Dokja does not need to worry anymore as the triplets already plan to go with him before he even knew them! Poor Hong though.

1000 words.