𝕀𝕟𝕤𝕒𝕟𝕖

Kim's Pov

'Calm down Kim. You can't change what this fucking system is operated to do.' I thought to myself and took a deep breath in order to calm myself.

The train then stopped around halfway past Dongho bridge. Several characters stood up in other to look outside and am I the only one? Cause their faces was definitely a laugh.

"Oh my god..."

"W-what the hell...!"

Understandable to say atleast that they would act like this. I mean, everything is literally in ruin. Not to mention, a large motherfucking snake crushing a fighter jet like it was a piece of food.

'Well, probably does think of it as food-'

One of those Ichthyosaurs looked in our direction and people screamed in fright.

"....How are their throats not hurting from all their screaming for my sake" Cale exclaimed in a low voice. It was clear as day that he was irritated as heck.

Also, I'm just gonna call them sea serpent seeing his name being so long and hard to pronounce.

So anyway, the sea serpent went and circled at the bottom of the bridge. The thing then vanished the same time a message popped up.

'I will screw this system up if they take more coins from me.'

[Compensation settlement is delayed due to an unexpected scenario check. Please wait.]

'Probably because of us three... Yep, It is us no matter how much I think about it. We just took about 100,000+ coins from the system with Cale maybe taking 400,000+ instead. Just how dirty were our bodies?'

[Some constellations have said hello!]

Oh?

[The constellations have sponsored you 100,000 coins!]

*Cough!* What? Fucking heck! I was so shocked that I chocked on my own saliva for my sake!

"Ya good?" Did this shit-vegetable not get 100,000 fucking coins sponsored to him?

"Well, *cough* some interesting constellations *cough* have donated me a fairly *cough* high amount of coins. Ahem." I managed to whisper to the radish.

"haaaah?" This roasted bitch just looked at me with his eyes furrowed clearly showing confusion. That was when it looked like the burnt veggie got a pop up. He looked at it and his eyes were also popping out, not up.

"Holy S-"

"Kids!" I yelled a screech to his ear quietly. I know, confusing right? Anyway, I am getting tired of always reminding them that there are also children with us!

Now that I think about it... What are Cale and the kids doing?

I turn to their direction with the radish following my move. Looks like he was also questioning on what they were doing...

What I saw...

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

..... Cale?