𝕀𝕥 𝕚𝕤 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕓𝕖𝕘𝕚𝕟𝕟𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕠𝕗 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕖𝕟𝕕

Cale's pov

"Get ready... it's starting" i said in a low voice.

The train was shaking violently and people either have fallen down or holding tight to not be the former. My brothers were holding me so i would not fall but we were still shaking. It took a dozen seconds for the train to fully stop.

Then i could hear confused voices everywhere.

"H-huh?"

"Whats happening?"

"Mom, i'm scared"

"Don't worry honey, its okay"

'I know you are going to abandon that child later for your own safety... even i would not do that. Fucking worst than trash' i thought internally disgusted at the mother though i kept a stoic expression.

I then heard a female voice.

"W-what is going on?" I looked at the direction to see a beautiful brown-haired woman in a brown suit.

'So that is what Yoo Sangah looks like huh? Then the one next to her must be... It must be him'

Silky black hair until the eyebrows, black irises, and a skinny body but not frail... yep that's the protagonist there.

"Kim Dokja.." i whispered softly into which my brothers heard and looked at the direction i was looking. Even if it was dark,  our eyes can quickly adjust to the dark.

"Don't worry. It isn't a big deal." Dokja says looking unconcerned but we three know he is not.

"Let's observe our surroundings instead of listening to their dialog" i said quietly for only the ones near me to hear. They nod their head as we quickly take in the surroundings.

"It is exactly the same" exclaims Kim into which me and Barrow nod at. It was indeed the same.

We then heard the same engineer announcement.

•Telling all passengers on the train. Telling all passengers in the train.•

"Boom, chaos" Barrow smiles wickedly. As he finished saying that, the engineer said something that indeed leaded to chaos.

• E-everyone run away..... Run!•

The broadcast then ended leaving the people to panic even more.

'Tch.. annoying'

The electricity went back on but as if like a signal, a bright light flashed from the front of the carriage followed by a drumming sound to a little pop.

"Here it comes" Kim said warily.

[The free service of planetary system 8612 has been terminated]

[ The main scenario has started]

A white fluffy creature with two small horns and ragged clothing then popped up.

"...Dokkaebi?" I heard Yoo Sangah mutter. 'Indeed the same' i thought the dokkaebi or should i say Bihyung then said something that shocked me and Barrow.

[$%#&$$#^$&$^$!..]

"...huh?" Barrow exclaimed in shock. I was equally shocked too but unlike Barrow, my eyes just widened a bit before turning back. Instead, i furrowed my eyebrows.

"What's wrong?" Looks like Kim noticed our confusion.

"What is this?"

"Augmented reality?"

"Eastern continents language?" I muttered still confused. Kim widened his eyes in shock and looked back at the dokkaebi.

We then heard Yoo Sangah. "It sounds vaguely like spanish. Should i talk to it?"