𝕋𝕙𝕚𝕤 𝕓𝕚𝕥𝕔𝕙-

Kim's Pov.

"...Damn it." Cale cursed under his breath. I mean, who wouldn't be frustrated when you failed to do something you planned for a month. Yes, Cale planned all this in a month.

"It's fine Cale. Let's focus on the benefits instead." I reassured him. Well, I was an idiot. I forgot that Cale was the one I was talking to.

"Hah? What benefits? How do you get benefits from getting hungry?!" He screamed a whisper in my ear.

"We just ate awhile ago Cale..." I nod at the radish's statement but seriously, who thinks of food when they just failed a mission?! Like who?!

"Not me! The kids! They haven't eaten anything yet!" Me and the veggie sighed feeling exasperated.

'And he has the gut to say they' re his wards' rolling my eyes at my thought.

"How do you even know they are hungry?" My shit head brother got a point. I raised my eyebrow anticipating Cale's answer.

"Uh.... Instinct?" Cale looked like he was pondering for a bit.

' Father' s Instinct I guess... ' I want to smack this dense bastard on the head to make him realize his own feelings.

"... You motherfuck." The best phrase this little shitty ass veggie has ever said.

"We will get food later. For now, let' s focus alright? We don't want to fail again by not noticing our surroundings." I answered feeling my energy get blown out like a fire on a candle.

"Yeah human! It's fine, We're not that hungry! This is nothing for us great and mighty siblings!" The cute blue eyed kid exclaimed. Oh please, just let me pinch your cheeks.....

"Are you sure?" Cale asks gently concerned. This worrywart. He really is one when it comes to his kids.

"Yep! Don't worry nya!" Hong was it? He really looks like us, just more happy looking.

"See~ the kids said it themselves. Now stop worrying already dongsaeng." I nod again at the piece of shit.

"Shut up you radish. Also, I don't recall a memory of me letting you call me dongsaeng?" The worrywart glared daggers at ash boy.

"Are you guys really adults? Nevermind. Anyways, the massacre has almost finished." We all just stare at the elegant white haired girl, presumably On, in shock. What she said hurt our ego thank you very much.

'Now, let's see my kill history...' I looked at the pop up screen that has been there for quite some time now.

[You have killed 2496 living things.]

[Kill History: 2493 Germs, 3 Humans.]

"eh?" Wait what? Humans? I am confused? Hm... Must have been when we were trying to get to the other side of the carriage. I admit, I kind off stepped on some people's napes?

[You have killed non-resistance living things, so the number of coins you have required is reduced by half.]

[124,800 coins have been acquired!]

'Atleast they gave us profit.' I sigh in relief.

[The number of coins used for the stats level up is automatically subtracted.]

Spoke too soon.

[Tou have a total of 122,100 coins.]

"This shitty ass system-"

"There are children here Cale."

I scolded Cale in a stern voice. I am also upset but we can't just swear in front of kids.

"tch." The former just looks away scowling. He probably has more coins since he patted his whole body with sanitizer yet Cale is still angry.

Kkiiik

' Looks like the train is moving again.'

Me and veggie move closer to the children while Cale kneels down and hugs them tight.

Soon, light flooded in, and darkness was lifted from the windows.....

You know what? I'm not repeating Dokja's pov again. This ff might get copyright. All you guys need to know is that we arrived at surface ground section of Line 3 between Aqgujeong and Oksu....

'Where was this mfucking place again? Oh well. If I don' t remember then it is insignificant. ' I nod to myself satisfied.

Ahh

.

.

.

' WHAT THE FUCK?!?! ' Did someone just fucking moan?! In the middle of this slight victory?!

' wait, wait. Calm down Kim. The moan sounded like it was made out of relief, not anything else like what you are thinking right now so stop.' I took deep breaths to calm myself down while feeling the strange stares Cale and the kids gave me.

I looked at the radish and saw him looking at me as well.

'You thought of it too huh...'

I look away coughing which caught the attention of everyone in the room.

'oops..?' I internally sweat dropped.

I was panicking but I did not show it at all. Thankfully, a new pop up screen came and saved me from embarrassment.

[Main Scenario #1: Proof of Value has ended.]

[300 coins have been acquired as a basic clearance award.]

'300 huh?' I thought unamused.

[100 coins have been reduced for channel usage fee.]

.

.

.

*A vein popped up out of Kim's forehead while he irritatingly smiles*

.

.

.

.

'This Bitch-'

༄༄༄༄༄༄༄༄༄༄༄༄༄༄༄༄༄༄༄
Yooo~ I'm back bitches. Though I may not update frequently due to school once again...

Hah... A person's worst enemy, School.

Anyways, the triplets are gonna interact with the main cast next chapter! How should the triplets first impression be? Oh, and don't worry, There are food nearby so the three great and mighty children will get to eat.

'Cale will get mad at me if I don't do that...'

Hoped you enjoyed!

900 Words.