𝕋𝕙𝕖 ℂ𝕣𝕚𝕞𝕤𝕠𝕟 𝕊𝕥𝕒𝕣𝕤

(Now you may be wondering where i would start the story. Well, time skip to 6 years later where they are 14.)

"Young masters, please make sure to be careful along the way " their butler whose name was Roo Ong Noo ( ehe did you notice?) But the boys like to call him Ron.

"of course Ron, we will be careful. Dont worry" Kim said as he flashed a smile as well as Barrow. They were riding their bikes to school since they did not want the car. As for cale? Yeah.. since he refuses to bike, he just rides any of his brothers bikes while they they go to school(why did i say so many bikes?)

"C'mon lets go or else we are gonna be late." Cale was still trying not to go back to bed. Once the three bid their good byes they finally went to school. Cale was on Kim's white and red bike while Barrow was riding his own black and red one.

 Cale was on Kim's white and red bike while Barrow was riding his own black and red one

𝙱𝚊𝚛𝚛𝚘𝚠'𝚜 𝚋𝚒𝚔𝚎

𝙺𝚒𝚖'𝚜 𝚋𝚒𝚔𝚎 (𝚓𝚞𝚜𝚝 𝚙𝚛𝚎𝚝𝚎𝚗𝚍 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚜𝚎𝚎 𝚊𝚗 𝚊𝚝𝚝𝚊𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚋𝚕𝚎 𝚋𝚊𝚌𝚔 𝚜𝚎𝚊𝚝 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚘𝚞𝚛 𝙲𝚊𝚕𝚎)

"Oi Kim! Wanna go at it?!" Yells Barrow with cocking smile once they were out of the mansion in to which Kim replies with a Grin.

"Oh your on!" Cale did not mind them since they always do this. Plus, its free breeze. He also likes these high paced rides thats why dont give him a motorbike or else you would see something zoom past you with triple the speed limit.

And there they go again, racing while doing a little parkour with their bikes just to go to school. Do they do this everyday they got to school on their bikes? Unfortunately....... Yes.

Once they finally see the school gate, they went faster and made a flashy entrance. What i mean by that? By them spinning round in circles just to stop, Cale getting off Kim's bike, and then they remove their helmets in unison and shaking their hair as the wind blows it...... yeah.... its that flashy.

And they were scolded for doing something dangerous again...... and again.....and again........and again. Yeah its a never ending cycle......Also, does their butler know? Nope. Cale being Cale went and placed his number on the parents phone number and if the parents need to go to school, they just say they can't since they are abroad and if they need to video chat, they say they are busy so they can only talk on voice.....

By now the Teachers and Principle have already given up...... at least they have high scores and were the competitors the school uses and of course being the protagonist they are(poor cale.... i already see him cursing at me.), they won every single tournament. I repeat. Tournament.

They would make Cale compete at all the quizzes and tests AKA knowledge tournaments and Cale would always win them. Why? Well the gods give them three allowance every year. Hmmmm about 1 Quadrillion won which is 733829150000.00 dollars.( Damn they rich rich) and they will bribe Cale 1 million if he wins and Cale being Cale, his eyes sparkle and win every. Tournament. Possible. So you could say he is the richest among them three and has the nickname Child of Knowledge.

For Kim, he won the weapon-wielding tournaments to the point that he even beats the adults so he is called The Bloody Steel. (He has black hair btw with red tips that looks like blood dripping down his hair)

And Barrow won the biking tournaments (since i could not think of anything) and is known as The Brightest Flame due to him being so fast that you could only tell its him due to his red hair that looks like fire.

There for they are called the Crimson Stars

They finally went inside and seperated ways to go to their respected classrooms.

Cale's Pov

I went to my classroom after bidding my brothers good bye and let me be honest with you, i never felt so relaxed my whole life. Yes there are a few troubles (*cough* school*cough*) but other than that, it was heaven. I don't need to do anything except for a few homework and stuff.

Just like i said. ' Being a slacker is the best'.

There were also times were i would join tournaments since my brothers always give me money, and easy money is always good since the tournaments only have easy questions to the point where i wonder why the others are having such a hard time with it. (Probably because of your cheat skill)

I went in the classroom and all eyes were on me. Again.

'Let's just ignore them' yes, ignorance is a bliss.

I sat down on my desk which was at the far back corner on the right near the window side (MC chair) and slept cause the teachers won't even mind it due to my knowledge and stuff. But i can feel it, What do i feel? Its the annoying stares.

'Ignore......'

Random Girl's Pov. (heh)

Oh. My. Constellations! Cale Thames was actually moved to my classroom. THE Cale Thames moved to MY CLASSROOM.
I just watched him go and sit down on his chair and.... slept? Well i guess the teachers don't pay much attention to that knowing him. Oh gosh, the way his red hair shines in the sunlight while sleeping looks so ethereal. Oh no.. this is bad for my heart but i can't help stare at him. Heck, even the Boys are staring at him.

I could only say one thing.....

Thats Gay-

༄༄༄༄༄༄༄༄༄༄༄༄༄༄༄༄༄༄༄༄༄༄
HAHAHAHAHAH- she's right, its gæ alright. Wonder what his two brothers would say to that-

also i really suck at nicknames- like who even thinks of Child of knowledge?! Hah.... really, sorry for this shit chapter, just please do enjoy........ also should i do more chapters about their life before the apocalipse?? dont know-

oh right, thank you all for the votes on my book. I really appreciate it, thank you so much my little dragons~ kay that sounded weird i think.

Trivia! how many times have i said the word Bike in this chapter cause i know there is alot-

1040 words