𝕄𝕚𝕤𝕤𝕚𝕠𝕟 𝔽𝕒𝕚𝕝𝕖𝕕...

Barrow's Pov

Uhm..... This is akward.... My dongsaeng is hugging those children? What? Why? Those children also look familiar... Wait a minute..

"Human! Can you now tell me why the white shit is with you?"

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

...Wait.

.

.

.

.

.

"Fuck." Are those kids really them?!! The fuck!?!

"What's wrong with you, you white radish?" I turn to Kim who had a confused look on his face while I probably had a look of horror.

"Hah... Guess you figured it out Barrow but let me introduce these three to you guys."

Cale told us and Kim hummed in response. Time to see if what I am thinking right now is true.

"These children were my wards back in our world. The blue eyed one is Raon, the white haired one is On while the red one is Hong. Raon, On, and Hong, meet my supposedly brothers. The radish is Barrow and the other is Kim." Cale ended his introduction which sounded like my death flag.

" Fuck. " That was all I could mutter out.

Kim's Pov

Ooh... So these guys are actually Cale's children that he keeps on bragging about? Apparently he still calls them wards but I know that he's just a tsun tsun.

"Fuck." The radish shit was probably having some flashbacks with Cale's children and I know that those haunt him.

'I actually pity this white radish for the first time.' I thought.

"Hello there, My name is Kim Thames. Seems like you three are those kids Cale keeps on telling us about."

I kneeled down in order to match their height. I saw Cale flush red like his hair which made me smirk in return.

"What? Human keeps on telling you guys about us?" Raon asked me and looked at Cale who could not look at their eyes.

"Is it true nya?" Oh why are they just so cute! Hong even looks alot like Cale when we were kids! Just, less tired looking...

"I told them about you guys because you three were one of those people who I spent the most time with. That's why. Nothing more, nothing less."

Cale blurted out with his cheeks reddening even more. The silver haired girl who I presume is On just shook her head.

'heh. Looks like she knows. She's sharp. '

I complemented her and was about to speak when the white motherfucking star got shoved, bumping into me in the process and we both fell with him on top and I would lie if I said he was not heavy.

"Get off me dude!" I screamed at him. He quickly got off me as I stood up again.

"Sorry to break your family reunion, but we are currently in a state of chaos."

Me and Cale nod at the shit's statement. We all went to the corner of the carriage in order to not get pushed or shoved by these animals.

It was hard getting to the back of the carriage as we kept on being squished and almost got separated but we got to our destination.

"Good thing we made it." I let out a relieved sigh and checked if any of us got injured during our rough journey to the back.

"Why do I feel like we're forgetting something..." Cale questioned himself but it felt like he was talking to me and le ash. What did he mean by forget?

[The given time has run out.]

Heh...?

"huh?" All of us muttered out confused on what we just heard/saw.

"Weren't we supposed to save Kim Namwoon before he dies?"

We turned our heads to the other side of the carriage only to see Kim Namwoon's head busted open.

"... Well, shit." Language Cale! There are kids with us right now! But actually, I can't blame his choice of words as we did mess up.

" Atleast we won't have to find another person to fill up his future plot role... Right?"

I tried giving them a positive reaction but with heads exploding from every direction? Yeah, it was not helping.

"Mission failed, I guess?" yeah no shit you vegetable.

---------------------------------

Sorry for such a short chapter. Got some things I needed to handle with this and that and these and those... Just Enjoy this chapter since this is all I can give for now...

I even lost my fonts since this is a new phone that is why, no more fonts. Sorry for the inconvenience! Ehe~

735 Words