𝔾𝕖𝕥 ℝ𝕖𝕒𝕕𝕪...

Cale's pov

10 years have passed since our transfer here to this world. It meant that the apocalypse would start soon at July 26 (forgot what specific date it was so i just picked a random one.) once it hits 7:00 pm....

"Looks like the apocalypse would start next week. Hah.... what a shame.... i liked these peaceful times....but oh well, i am also excited to face the new age~" Barrow grins to himself.

"Hmm, so we basically have to go to this station on the carriage number 3807?" Kim asked nonchalantly since he knew his little brother would take it from here.

"Unfortunately, yes. Even though i hate to do so, we need to be with the protagonist." I just exclaimed while having displeasure show on my face.

"Why can't we just meet him in the next scenarios? Why do we have to meet him in the first one?" Barrow furrowed his eyebrows showing confusion as to why we need to meet him at the train.

"Because a character died there when he could be useful. So i plan on saving that teen since he also did nothing wrong but adapt to the new age" Barrow and Kim looks at me as if they were contemplating something. Looks like i was right when they then finally realized which character i meant.

"You mean Kim Namwoon? Can he even be that useful?" Kim was just staring at me once he said that.

"If we nurture him, then yes" i smile the benign Ron smile which i perfected over the years. They both just smiled at me back.

"Alright then, but how first? Whats the plan?" Barrow

'Are they really leaving all the planning to me? I guess that is better...'

"Its simple~ we just have to..........."

"We like it."

❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎

A week then passed, we then went to school like normal after bidding our good byes to the servants. I will honestly miss them all since they were the ones who took care of us for ten years. That was why we bought the approximate amount of fish for the servants last week for them to atleast try and survive. I am gonna miss grandma Loo's cooking and Ron's presence, though i would never admit it.

We actually ditched school since the apocalypse was at seven anyway, so who cares? we then went to some stores to prepare like the weapons store for Kim and Barrow. They also bought me a dagger into which i did not mind since i am not going to use it, after all they are doing all the work anyway but i guess its a safety precaution too. (The weapons store is where you can buy weapons ofcourse as long as you have a permit. Cale just crafted them three one......)

We then went to enjoy the rest of the day since it is the last one. Like going to our favorite stores and ate our fill, played at the arcade, spent all of our money since its going to be useless soon but could not since we just had too much. Not that i mind. Bought new phones and downloaded all of our files then transfered them to the new phone. Just doing rich kid stuff and etc. (Sana oll naman) Once it hit 5 Pm, We went and parked our bikes near Oksu station since we would go there for the sub-scenario then go back and got on the carriage 3807 as the train was already preparing to leave when we got here. Good thing we made it on time...

"I can't believe we almost did not make it." Barrow says while looking down. We were able to grab a seat before anyone else since Barrow and Kim ran as fast as they could which was really fast and saved a seat for me.

"well good thing we made it on time..." Kim just ploped down his seat with a smile.

"I wonder if that theory of yours would work. Or else we would have to kill those npcs." Kim questions me while making sure he worded the question correctly not to take in suspicion.

"Well i am sure it would work since the game often confuses the players with their choice of words and the way the words are arranged" i said confidently with a smug look on my face.

"I trust you but i won't hesitate to kill them if necessarry" Barrow just looks around while eyeing everyone discreetly....

"Well, we have to find another way for the secret ending since that way only unlocks the common ending. So you got to trust me on this." As i said that, the train starts to move.

"Kay" they both said in unison.

We then waited patiently for the ticking time bomb to explode.

6:30 PM

"30 more minutes" Barrow murmurs for only us to hear. Looks like he is getting excited.

6:45 PM

"Just a few more minutes....." Kim whispers while smiling. He is getting excited to huh...

6:55 PM

"5 more minutes till it starts" I was honestly getting excited too since this was what we came for.

6:56 PM

6:57 PM

6:58 PM

6:59 PM

.

.

.

.

.

7:00 PM.

Once all the clocks turned 7, the lights went out and the train stops abruptly causing people to panic and scream.

"Get Ready..."

༄༄༄༄༄༄༄༄༄༄༄༄༄༄༄༄༄༄༄༄༄༄
Finally! We finally got to the action part.

Wonder what Kim Dokja would do with these troubleso- unluc- devi- ahem (something is definitely wrong with my keyboard) i mean triplets.

Should i make them have a Dad-son relationship with Yoo junghyuk as the other dad? Yeah. Definitely. I will make sure to achieve that goal no matter what.

Ehe, Family bonding... also angst.... Heh.

Anyways hope you enjoy my little dragons!

1000 words