ℍ𝕦𝕞𝕒𝕟!

Kim Dokja's pov

I could not believe it. The novel that i have read all the way through.... was happening? Not only that but the author also sent me a copy of his book? To me? Well, i guess it makes sense since i was the only reader... I just know one thing for sure.

A lot of people will die.

"Dokja-ssi, shouldn't we stop this?" The woman beside me, Yoo Sangah, snapped me out of my thoughts and looked where she was pointing. It was a young man with white hair crouching down to the elderly person who was groaning.

"Shit, I'm in a bad mood and this old lady keeps whining and groaning! Won't you shut up?" The agitated teen grabbed the grandmother's collar as the latter's powerless legs staggered.

'........Kim Namwoon.......'

"Didn't i tell you to shut up?" As Kim Namwoon said that he raised his palm in the air and began to slap the old lady which then turned to punches.

Normally when people see this, they would immediately stop it. But no one dared to move forward. Surprisingly, Han Myungho was the first one to step up.

"Young man, treating an elder like this!....."

But all he got back was a scoff.

"Mister, do you want to die?"

"What?..."

"You still don't understand the situation?"

"What bullshit is this brat saying?"

Kim Namwoon just laughed at Han Myungho then pointed upward where a holographic screen was playing.

[S-spare me!]

[Aaaack!]

[Die! Die!]

"Can't you see that? You still don't understand? The army is not gonna rescue us. And someone must die."

As Kim Namwoon said that with a grin. At the corner of my eye, i saw three crimson haired teens who just nodded their head. Now that i look closely, they look like triplets? Maybe, but they are extremely calm during this moment. Just how can they act so calm during this type of thing? Are they just like Kim Namwoon who can adapt real easily? Maybe, maybe not. I just ignored them after noticing i missed some of the things they said.

"A new world requires new laws." he then turned around and resumed his beating session with the old lady. What he said was right. A new world was brewing, and it does not have the same laws as the old one.

"From a wise old man.....or teen that looks like an old man....." i heard mumbling and saw the teen with black hair and crimson tips that far too much resembles blood dripping down his hair... wait, why does that sound familiar? Never mind, let's just focus on what's happening.

No one was stopping the white haired teen now, not even Lee Hyunsung. The latter's fists were trembling and just stared blankly into the air. Looks like he made a decision.

"Hah... It is hard to kill. Are you going to just watch? Do you want to fall behind?"

People were trembling at Kim Namwoon's words. Their facial expressions were as easy to read in a cheap novel.

Their eyes were all changing into the most primitive eyes a living creature could have.

"Yes... This bastard is right. If we don't do this, everyone will die."

One Man...

"Have you forgotten? Someone must die! So we can live!"

Two...