Chapter 1: Kidn@pp3d?

Hello :] Author here. I hope you enjoy this! (This doesn't take place in any specific season of hermitcraft)

Note: Pearl and Gem'll be in this story either way.

°☆~/|402 words|\~☆°

Pov : Grian

I let out a heavy sigh and tried to straighten my back.

Oh God, my chest hurt like hell. Why do I keep making myself wear it for so long? Thinking about the pain, I remember that my back feels sore, too. It's been so hard hiding it since I've joined the server. Those cursed wings that I wished never had blossomed out of my back. I am quite far away from the nether portal, and I would be able to hear any of the hermits rockets if they came here...

Well, that leads to the conclusion

So, I took off my oversized red signature jumper (+ the binder ).

It felt a million times better. Finally, being able to breathe properly. Stretching my violet wings felt amazing, too, not like the memories that came with it.

Being called a name that was completely foreign to you and all that..torture, but oh dear reader, that is a story for another time.

I turn my attention back to grinding sand.

Unaware of a shadowy figure on top of a tree.

Pov : Mumbo Jumbolio (Mumbo Jumbo, you are AFK)

I sigh of relief when I finally completed a redstone contraption that took quite a long time. I haven't seen Grian in a while. Maybe I should check up on him.

I grabbed my Elytra and rockets and totally did not fail in flying.

When I landed at his base, I called his name several times, yet there was no answer. Eh, I guess I'll ask the other hermits. I thought taking out my communicator

<Mumbo Jumbo>Has anyone seen Grian recently?
<GoodTimeWithScar>I think he went grinding for some sand.
<Mumbo Jumbo>Alright thanks Scar.

I put my communicator away and headed to the nether hub.

Finding the right portal, I went through. I could see some of the sand have been taken, which could be a sign that Grian is here.

I spammed some rockets and up a few hundred blocks I went. Looking around, I faintly saw a red dot. That must be him.

As I was gliding down carefully so I didn't die, I realised that it was his red jumper instead. I stand corrected, Grian was here. Weird, why is his jumper here? But not him. At that moment, I spotted a book close by which read :

ᴅᴇᴀʀ ʜᴇʀᴍɪᴛ,
ɪꜰ ʏᴏᴜ ᴡᴀɴᴛ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴘʀᴇᴄɪᴏᴜꜱ ʟɪᴛᴛʟᴇ ɢʀɪᴀɴ ʙᴀᴄᴋ, ᴍᴇᴇᴛ ᴍᴇ ᴀᴛ [*ᴄᴏᴏʀᴅɪɴᴀᴛᴇꜱ*] ᴀɴᴅ ʙʀɪɴɢ ɴᴏ ᴏɴᴇ ᴇʟꜱᴇ.
ꜱɪɢɴᴇᴅ ʙʏ : ᒷリℸ ̣ ╎ℸ ̣ || ∴1

My heart skipped a beat. Why would someone kidnap a hermit, Grian, out of all of us. How did they even get onto our server? What is that language? Should I tell anyone? All of these questions swirled around my head. Oh God..