Chapter 25: Recruitment Part 2

Y/n pov

After I enlisted the help of my fellow kaiju, I set my sights on the friends that I have made during my travels. My friends from other worlds. And the first world I decided to travel to was.

In the dragon ball universe.

I teleported to the earth in universe 7 and waited. And as I expected, a familiar person teleported right in front of me. This person was son goku, the saiyan of legend.

Goku- yo y/n! Long time no see!

Y/n- heh, good to see you too pal, so how's life? Still training to be stronger?

Goku- yup! I was actually just training with whis to better master my ultra instinct when I sensed your presence and decided to say hi. So what's up? Why are you here so suddenly?

Y/n- *serious* well, it's actually quite the urgent matter goku. Can I ask that you bring your friends here.

3rd pov

Goku was shocked to see y/n get so serious, the last time he visited, he always wore a smile on his face as if there's nothing that can harm him. But if he's making this face now, something big must have happened.

Goku- OK, I'll gather everyone.

Goku then used instant transmission to gather powerful warriors that he knows. After awhile, goku returned to y/n with the following people.

Vegeta
Broly
Krillin
Piccolo
Gohan

Vegeta- y/n, kakarot said you wanted to see us?

Y/n- yes, and for one good reason. I need your help.

Broly- help?.. Are you Okay?

Y/n- I'm not so sure broly. Physically I maybe fine but it's my mental and emotional state that's in turmoil.

Krillin- but, you're so strong y/n. What could possibly trouble you?

Y/n- allow me to explain. Long ago when I was still a child. A monster named bagan attacked the city I lived, my father managed to drive him away, but he could not prevent my mother's death at the hands of bagan. But just recently, bagan has returned and right now bagan has obtained so much power that his stronger than me now.

Piccolo- stronger than you and he's evil, that's a nightmare to think about.

Y/n- indeed, luckily he only surpassed me in strength and power, but not in skill, technique and abilities. So I too managed to drive him off. But I know that he'll be back.

Gohan- so is that why you wanted our help? To help you take down bagan.

Y/n- yes, well, not directly. You see, I predict that bagan is going to amass his own army the next time he comes back. So if he really does have an army, I want you all to help me take care of the army while I go and fight bagan myself. If he doesn't have an army then you all can help me make sure he doesn't escape during our battle.

Vegeta- so your asking for our help based on an assumption, and what does this battle have to do with us?

Goku- come on vegeta, don't say that. He's our friend we should help him out.

Vegeta- I'm not saying that I don't want to help him, it's just that he's asking us to fight for something that doesn't concern us, so I want to ask if there's any good reason for us to fight.

Y/n- vegeta is right goku, I know how selfish it is to ask you all to join in a war that doesn't affect you but I choose to be cautious over optimistic. I would rather not take my chances. Also there actually might be a chance that this involves you all as well.