Chapter 6: Y/n Vs Union

Earth
Y/n pov

??? - y/n l/n!

Yup there she was, the person I never wanted to see again. "Professor" bitch glynda.

Y/n- *sarcastically*yess? Is there something wrong?

Bitch glynda- defeating villians and monsters without a hero's license is illegal. You will be arrested right now!

Y/n- *fake and dramatic gasp* how could you. What a false accusation. My hero license is right here.

Y/n rotates his wrist and a hero license appears in his hand.

Y/n- by the way, my girlfriends has them too.

Glynda looks around and sees that every one of y/n's girlfriends and his wife does indeed have a hero license.

Y/n- so I'm afraid that you are not allowed to arrest us. *thoughts* "thanks to the license I just created. But with or without a license, they still wouldn't be able to arrest us. Its just that I love that dumbfounded look on her face right now."

Issei- hey ladies!

Purple heart- * y/n warned us about this* yes?

Issei- I'm one thousand times stronger than that loser! So how about you ditch that loser y/n and join my harem instead.

Y/n's girlfriends all said nothing except for a few words.

Black heart- plutia, you know what to do, go crazy.

Iris heart- oh my~, when my little noire asks me like that, I just have no choice but to follow. *to issei* now then, you pathetic little good for nothing swine! *cracks her whip* I hope you're ready~.

What proceeded to happen was a lot of screaming from issei and iris heart telling him to squeal like a pig louder. This whole time Union was watching terrified especially the males as they were covering their crotches while    y/n and his wife both covered their kids eyes and ears while watching with the girls with a wry smile. By the end of it, we'll, let's just say that it's going to take more than a day of asia healing his crotch before it looks somewhat recognizable.

Rias- how dare you do that to issei!

??? - my king.

Y/n and everyone else turned around to see a woman kneeling before y/n.

Everyone including y/n was confused before y/n realised who she was

Y/n- you... You're trihexa aren't you.

Trihexa- yes my king.

Y/n- I see, so that's your human form.  But why are you speaking to me like that.

Trihexa- simple, you have defeated me in battle and showed me that you are the alpha and the king I worship. Plus you freed me from the man controlling me, all of this has made me decide to devote myself to you.