Chapter 8:bullying Atlas.

Earth
No pov

After y/n beat the ORC and kicked their asses out of his house, he went back and continued chatting with his friends, and he actually asked a question of his own.

Y/n- so deku.

Deku- hm? What's wrong y/n?

Y/n- I actually have quite an important question to ask you now.

Deku- really? Well, what do you want to know.

Y/n- have the... Other people been doing their jobs as heroes. I know from the performance from trihexa that they clearly are lacking. But I want to know the details.

Deku- well, no. Most of them either don't do their job and defeat the villain, or when they do do it. They put many lives at risk without caring. Some of them even threatened to hurt the citizens who complained about their actions. So lately it's just been us who has been properly protecting the innocent. There is also still discrimination of faunus here.

After deku finished talking, all of y/n's friends could see y/n having a shadow covering his eyes. Like he was super angry.

Y/n- I don't think I've told you guys this yet. But back when ozpin called me to kick me out of Union. I told him and the other headmasters one thing before leaving.

Ruby- told them what?

Y/n- that by the time i come back and I see that they aren't taking the responsibility of being a hero seriously, then I would hunt them all down. But they clearly didn't take my message seriously

Y/n then stands up.

Y/n- so I'm going to make sure they take my message seriously this time. thanks for today guys, I really had a lot of fun with you guys today. But now I need to go and make them know that my message this time is not just talk.

Child kagura- what are you gonna do y/n?

Y/n- Well, my first target is..... Atlas.

Times kip brought to you by chibi  y/n and chibi lily hanging out with aether in inazuma.

Atlas, the country of supreme military power, also one of the best manufacturers of dust in the world. A great nation that anyone would be proud to be a part of. At least that what it looks like at the surface. Deep within the image that atlas creates is a horrifying secret. Their reason behind their huge dust production numbers is because they have been using fanuses as slaves and making them harvest dust. And since dust is not the safest mineral in the world this causes some of the faunuses to go ill or even die. But Atlas doesn't care for that. And the man behind all this was the current CEO of the schnee dust company. Jacques schnee.

Near the border of atlas
No one pov

Two Atlas soldiers were relaxing at their posts not doing their jobs until they heard a faint noise. They then saw a blur before the next thing they knew it,they were instantly incinerated to bone. This was the result of y/n flying super fast past them. Although he does have the speed force and can choose who or what gets affected by his speed,so that he doesn't burn the entire world by moving too fast.

Y/n- Jacques schnee, I'm coming for you.

Union pov

Everyone in Union was doing their own things until the holographic television screen appeared showing the news. Everyone was curious and was wondering why the news was popping up all of a sudden.

Lisa- hello citizens of the world. I am Lisa and today I bring to you what is the most shocking news today. Atlas is being under attack.

The camera then shifts to see Atlas filled with fire and smoke everywhere. Destruction to be seen at every corner.