Chapter 5: Y/n Vs Trihexa

Earth pov
No one pov

Y/n- that's not true deku, you all have done enough, and words cannot express how proud I am of all of you.

All of y/n's friends turned to the voice and saw someone they thought they would never see again.

All of y/n's friends- y-y/n?

Y/n- you guys, its good to be back to see you again.

Y/n pov

After seeing all my friends again,I did not miss the looks of disbelief they had on their faces.

Y/n- geez, what's with that face, you make it look like I died or something.

Deku- oh sorry! It's just that...

Ruby- you were gone for a long time so...

Just when I was catching up with my friends, the beast trihexa roared at me. If it was my old self, I probably would be quite nervous. But now, all I feel is excitement.

Y/n- alright, I accept your challenge trihexa. So come at me! *changes into his kaiju form* SSSKKKKRRRREEEEEOOOONNNGGGGHHH.

deku pov

I don't know if I'm hallucinating or if this is just a dream, but first y/n comes back without warning, and then he turned into a giant monster who is even bigger than trihexa! What happened in the two years that he was gone!

Kaiju y/n- girls, help me keep my friends safe and kill the smaller demons. I'll deal with trihexa.

After he said that, we saw a horde of demons coming towards us. We were about to intercept them until we heard another voice from the sky

??? - cross combination!

We then see a lady with purple hair and black armour come down from the sky and kill all the demons in one attack.

Purple heart- *to y/n's friends* are you guys alright

Hibari- yes thank you but... Who are you miss?

Purple heart- excuse me, I am the goddess purple heart, ruler of the country of planeptune. I'm also one of y/n's girlfriends.

All of y/n's friends- goddess?! Y/n's girlfriend?! One of them?!

Purple heart- *giggles* yes, I am indeed one of y/n's girlfriends, along with a few others and his wife.

All of y/n's friends- wife?!

The females of y/n's friends couldn't help but be a bit jealous since they wanted to be y/n's girlfriends as well.
Just then a few more people show up.

??? - lace ribbon dance!

??? - tanzerin trombe!

??? - rainy ratnapura!