Chapter 5: Badman's Slave to Badman's Tutor

Bang Yongguk still not talking or even looking at me since yesterday. Does it mean that I'm already free from being his slave? But does it also mean he'll tell the school about my secret since I didn't fulfill my work as his slave? If that so, why I'm still not being summoned on the president's office?

Ugh! I don't know?! I really don't get him and I think I'll never get him at all.

"Miss Lee, thank you so much you're really great help." Mr. Park said, our homeroom adviser, "If you're done, you can go back to your class already." he added.

"It's nothing sir," I piped up, "I'll just arrange this and I'm going back sir." I stated as I wore a smile.

When I'm about to leave someone suddenly pop out in front of me. It's Bang Yongguk, our eyes met but he broke it immediately as he continued walking towards Mr. Park.

What was that? He just passed through me and stared at me just like I'm a perfect stranger?! After what he did to me he'll treat me like that? Ugh! He's freaking annoying! I think going back to our old relationship of just being classmate is a very nice idea, but I don't know, I just really hate him!

"Mr. Bang, finally you're here," Mr. Park started off, "Please sit down."

"What do you want?" He piped up as he ignored Mr. Park's instruction and remained standing, what a jerk? "Spit it out now, our next class will start now." he stated just like he's not talking to a teacher, what do I expect from him?

"You're looking forward to your next class, really? That's surprising from you, Mr. Bang." The reason why I like Mr. Park is because unlike other teachers here he doesn't care who you are or where you from, if you made a mistake he'll surely give you the right punishment and most of all he's not afraid with this bastard.

"Nah, that's just an excuse to not see your face any longer." Bang Yongguk blurted out, "So, what's up?" he asked while throwing his hands in the air dramatically.

I shook my head in disbelief on how hopeless this guy is. I can't take his aura anymore so I decided to return to the class already, "Mr. Park, I'm going back to my class now." I said as I did a half bow and about to leave.

"Wait Miss Lee," Sir stopped me and I gave him a questioning looked, "I'm sorry but can I ask you another favor?"

"What is it, Sir?" I asked then from me he shifted his stare back to Bang Yongguk. Wait a minute, don't tell me the favor is something related to this guy? Oh no, please tell me that I was wrong?

"Mr. Bang, the reason why I called you here is because of your grades. You failed all your subject on the first quarter for pete's sake?!" Seriously? he failed all our subject?! "And in our long quiz yesterday you gave me a blank paper? What was that, Mr. Bang?"

"I wrote my name there so, It's not blank at all." he reasoned out that made me raised an eyebrow, Is this guy serious? "But anyways, that's not new to me anymore? I'll just try my luck next quarter, happy now?"

"I really don't know what to do with you anymore?" Mr. Park sighed and shook his head.

"Then give up already, pretty easy right?" Yongguk piped up, "Besides, I didn't asked you to care for me, right? So, can you just leave me alone, sir?" he stated as he placed his both hands on the table and leaned towards Mr. Park.

"Well, I'm sorry to disappoint you but as you're homeroom adviser I can't just give up on you that easily," Mr. Park started off, "That's why Miss Lee," he snapped me, "The favor I'll ask you is to be Mr. Bang's tutor." My jaw dropped on the floor as I heard the favor, tell me, what did I do in my past life to be in this situation?!

"I'm sorry sir but why me?" I asked as I thrown my hands in the air dramatically.

"Why not Miss Lee? You're an outstanding student and I believe that you can handle Mr. Bang." Mr. Park retorted, oh no sir, you're damn wrong. I can't handle this guy, never?! "Tomorrow, I'll give your class another long quiz and I'll expect you to not hand me a paper with just your name on it, got it?" Mr. Park started off, "And If you'll fail, Miss Lee you're also going to fail."

"Wait, what sir?" I muttered, "So you mean, my grades will be on his hands? That's crazy, sir?!" I banged the table that made everyone on the faculty area startled.

"Relax Miss Lee, I know that you can do it, that's why I choose you." Mr. Park patted my head, "If you'll succeed anyways, there's also a price. Both of you will be exempted to the next quarter and for you Miss Lee, I have extra reward for you." he explained that somewhat calmed me down. "So, Mr. Bang do you accept the challenge? Well, I heard you never say no to a challenge?" Mr. Park smirked then I shot this jerk a glare and he glared back at me.

"Do I still have choice?" he sighed while still glaring at me, "You even tagged this girl along with your game, huh sir?" he shook hid head on disbelief, "But I want to add up something, if I win you'll leave me and this girl alone for the whole quarter, don't ask her your favors, do it yourself, sir."

"Wow, so you also care for other people?" Mr. Park raised an eyebrow, "But sure, I'll let the both of you have a peaceful quarter if you pass tomorrow." he agreed then shot me with smile.

As we leave the faculty I breathe deeply and cover my face with both my hands.

"I can't believe these are all happening to me?" I sighed then glared at this jerk's back who's walking ahead on me, "How can you manage failing all your subject like that, huh?" I started off, "I really can't believe you?" I sighed.

"How about you? How can you stand being that guy's slave while you can't to me?" he piped up as he slammed me to the wall, "What are the rewards he giving you, huh?" he smirked that made me annoyed.

"What the fuck are you talking about?!" I growled as I pushed him away from me, everyone were inside their classes now so we're all alone here at the corridor, "How dare you treat me like this after what you've done to me? You're really the worst!" I muttered.

"What? I haven't done anything to you remember?" He chuckled, "But don't worry we will continue what we've started some other time, for now I'll let you enjoy yourself. You're not thinking that you're free already, are you?" he went closer to me then caressed my lips, "I somewhat miss those lips of yours, but I wont do something right now because I know about your reputation besides, we have all the time later after school, my lovely tutor." he smirked then walked away already leaving me dumbfounded.

My legs collapsed on the floor as he walked back to our class already. I thought by entering different school from him will be the best but because I crossed path with this school's badman, Bang Yongguk I feel like regretting my decision.