sunshine

A/N Your 6 for right now

You sat under the slide at the park as all the other kids ran around, you sat and played with your fingers and sang.

"you are my sunshine, my only sunshine." You started to rock back and forth.

"You make me happy, when skies are gray-" You where interrupted by a boy around your age.

"Is that you singing?" The boy asked you. You nodded your head and looked at your fingers.

"keep Going, Please." He said as he moved to sit next to you. "I'm nate my the way."

"ok" you said and keeped on singing.

Time skip 8 years

You and your lovely boyfriend nate where laying on your bed getting ready for bed. Nate jumped on the bed and rested his head on your chest. you started playing with his hair and singing your favorite song to him.

"you are my sunshine, my only sunshine. You make me happy when skies are gray. You'll never know dear how much I love you. Please don't take my sunshine away."You continued to sing to him until you started to drifted into a heavy sleep.

Time skip 10 years

You looked at your new husband, nate with a smile as you both looked into each others eyes. As you both danced you blocked out the music, and started singing your song.

"you are my sunshine, my only sunshine. you make me happy when skies are gray. you'll never know dear how much I love you. Please don't take my sunshine away. The other night dear as I layed sleeping I dreamed I held you in my arms, But when I awoke dear I was mistaken. so I hung myself and cried." you sang to him until the song you where dancing to was over, than walked down to the car a started off into your new life.

Time skip 2 years later

At the moment you where home alone with your big baby bum, sitting in a rocking chair looking out into the open air, on your balcony. You started to rub your bum, subconsciously and started singing.

"You are my sunshine my only sunshine. you make me happy when skies are gray, You'll never know dear how mush I love you. Please don't take my sunshine away. The other night dear as I layed sleeping I dreamed I held you in my arms, but when I awoke dear I was mistaken, so I hung my self and cried." Right as you were about to repeat the same words over nate had started to sing along with you.

"you are my sunshine, my only sunshine. you make me happy when skies are gray, you'll never know dear how much I love you, please don't take my sunshine away. Please don't take...........my sunshine..................away."