the hugs

It was the middle of the night when I got A call from Nate telling me to unlock my door. " what are you doing at my front door at this time at night?" "I just really needed to see you" " and that couldn't wait for morning?" "nope" Moving out the way so then he could come inside, I walked into the kitchens to get a cup of water. "ok, so why are you in my house at 4 in the morning?" "because I had a dream where you had gotten into a car crash and by the time I got to the hospital, I was told that you never made it to the hospital alive" at this point Nate was in tears. "it's ok Nate look at me, I'm right here alive and well." " I know but it felt so real, Y/n" "you know when I was a kid and I had bad dreams, there was this one thing that always made me feel better." "what was it" "Nice, big hugs from my sister. but she's not here to do that for you. But you know what? I'm here so bring it in." As soon as I opened my arms to Nate, he came into my arms Like a little kid that had just seen a ghost. "it's ok Nate. Hey, how about we go to my room and get some sleep, ok?" with a nod of his head, we move to the bedroom and cuddle up for bed "Y/n, don't ever leave me, please?" " I won't leave you, Nate, I swear, because I just love you too much to just leave you here on this earth." "I love you too y/n"