cuts

TW: If you do not like or get triggered about self-harm and stuff like that then please skip this one, and if you do self-harm please know that you are more than enough, and please get some help or talk to someone. and feel free to speak to me through Wattpad. enjoy

====================================

Today is not my day. As soon As I got home after school I got yelled at because I was a minute late. I've never liked my parents because they never did anything for me, but if it was my sister S/N, They would die for her. but not me, not good old Y/n. The only people who understand me are my friends Colby, Sam, and Nate. But here comes that stuff that makes me do the things I do.  AT school I'm called 'fat', 'hoe', 'a slut', 'just another emo kid' oh, and my favorite 'just a bitch who's out for attention.  But you know who cares, I mean it's all true, right? After my mom was done yelling at me I ran up to my room and locked myself in the bathroom. I started looking for my razor, to not find it. When I walked out of the bathroom, I see Nate on my bed. "looking for this?" he says and shows me my razor. Not having the gut to say anything, knowing I would end up crying, I look at my feet in shame. Nate put the razor in the trash can and opened his arms for me. Finely letting the tears fall from my eyes, I ran into nates arms. "you don't need to talk about it, we can just lay here like this all day and night until you want to talk. I'll even stay the night, ok?" I nod my head and close my eye and before I know it I'm out cold, in the love of my life's arms. "Wait how the fuck did you get in my house?!" "I crawled through your window. you should really lock it, so no one gets in and kills you, you know?" "I know now!"