fuck it

Today is Friday, so that means that I and Nate get to have a sleepover. "ok, so am I going over to your house or are you coming to mine? Y/n?" "oh yeah umm, mom said that you can come over and we can take the sleepover from there" "ok, then I'll see you later," "ok bye Nate" "bye y/n"

==============================

It is now five in the afternoon and Nate will be here soon, so I started getting the basement ready for our sleepover. I ran to the living closet and grabbed almost all the blankets. After that, I ran into all of the basement's spare rooms and grabbed all of the pillows and the one's on the sofa. now that I had all the stuff I started to put it all on top of the sofa/bed so then I could clean up the floor. When I was done I started hanging the blankets on the ceiling. (in my house, my dad put hooks on the ceiling for whenever my cousins and I had a sleepover, so pretend that your dad/uncle/whoever did that for you too if you have one.)  and lay out the blankets that I and Nate are going to sleep on. By the time I was done, I still had some time to kill, so I walked to the corner store to get some snacks and two movies. 

when I got back home it was 5:50 so I still had some time to get all the food ready and bring the DVD player to the basement. As I walked up the stairs, sounds knocking at the door that told me that Nate was here. "hey Nate" "hi y/n" "everything is already in the basement and set up, so I'll be down in a sec" "ok" as Nate runs down the stairs, I ran to my mom's room to say goodbye before she left for her trip for work. "mom, Nate's here" "just in time because I'm just about to walk out the door" "do you have to be gone for two weeks?" "yes I have to, but I promise that when I get back will do something fun together, ok?" "ok" "I have to go now, I love you" "love you too" she walks out the door closing it behind her and locking it. I ran down the stairs to the basement, into the fort, and into Nate's lap. "Missed you" "it's only been two hours" "ok but that's too long" "yeah ok. what movies did you get?" " I got "8 miles" and "I am legend" " "ok so let's watch "8 miles" first and then we can watch "I am legend" " "ok"

============Time skip===============

we had just finished watching "I am legend" and It was around 4 in the morning. Nate was out cold. he looked so peaceful and cute when he sleeps. The more I looked at him the more I wanted to kiss him. "fuck it" I whispered Right before I connected my lips with his. After a few seconds, Nate started to kiss me back. Out of shock, I pulled back. nobody moved. 'hey, why'd you stop" " I thought you were asleep" " I was trying to sleep, but then you kissed me." "sorry" "I don't care, but come back here" doing as told I crawled over to Nate's side. Nate shot up like a bat out of hell and smashed are lips together. the longer the kiss lasted the more heated things got. we pulled back to catch our breath. "I'm tired can we go to sleep?" "yes, we can go to sleep" As I was lying down Nate put his head on my chest as if I was a pillow. "y/n" "yes, Nate?" "Does this mean we're together?" "only if you want it to be" "ok then, good night love you baby girl" "I love you too bub" After three minutes of playing with Nate's hair, the sound's of light snoring, told me that Nate was asleep. Now my life was complete. god please never let this end.