next door

(don't play the song until I say so because it helps line up the chapter!!!!!!!!)

Today was a very bad day at school. When you got home you took a long shower and then got dressed in a baggie sweatshirt and pants. You took off all your make-up and put all your stuff away and started to clean up your room a little. After you cleaned your room you turned your LED lights on, opened your window, took out your snake, and started playing your vent music as loud as your speaker can go. Your parents were out for the rest of the month for a work trip, so you had the house all to yourself. 

(ok play the song now)

It had been a few hours, and it was starting to get late, so you put the snake away and lowered the music a little. you sat on the bench that you had on your window seal and put your hoodie on and leaned your head on the window and slowly started to cry as the song Roslyn by Bon Iver started playing in the background. you had got up to but the speaker of full blast. As more tears start to roll down your face, you could see your neighbor looking at you in concern. You got up and closed your curtains and sat on your bed. 

After about ten minutes the doorbell goes off. You get up and fix yourself to get the door. You open the door you see the bot next door. "hello I'm Nate. I don't mean to bother or sound like a creep but I saw you crying from my room and I wanted to make sure you are ok." You started to cry again "no I'm not." You open the door wide enough for him to walk inside the house. "do you want to talk about it?" he asked as the two of you walked to your room. You nod your head as you opened your room door and sat on your bed. He slowly sat on the other side of your bed. "When you're ready I'm here to listen." You nod your head slowly. You opened your mouth and started to tell him everything and tell him about your feelings. 

(stop the song here and play this one)

At his point, you stopped talking about yourself and you and Nate were laying next to each other as you both started to get to know each other with the song symphony by clean bandit playing low in the background. The sounds of Nate's laughter make your heart flutter as he laughs at a joke you pulled.

 "Oh my god, what's in the tank?" he asked, out of nowhere

"oh, that's my snake," you said getting up and walking over to the tank. "you can hold him if you  want."  

'sure, I'd love to." he said as he sat upright on the bed. 

You walk over to him, took his hand, and slowly up the snake in his hands. After about four minutes Nate gave you the snake back and got up to wash his hands. You got up to put the snake away. When you turned around, you jumped at the sight of Nate. You guys sat on your bed and talked more about each other and as it got later into the night you both started to lay down on your bed. 

"it's getting late I think am gonna go home," he says as he gets up from the bed and starts to grab his stuff.

"oh ok well I'm gonna be home alone for the rest of the month so if you ever want to come over just knock on my door," you said as you both walked to the front door.

"well, that's good to know," he said with a smile as he turned to face you one last tie for the night

"thank you, Nate, for coming to check up on me, otherwise I wouldn't be smiling right now," you said as you looked him in his light brown eyes.

"you know if you ever need someone to talk to I'm always one knock away," he said as he started to walk down the stairs 

"goodnight Y/N," he said with a sweet smile

"goodnight Nate," you said as you closed your front door. that night you went to bed thinking of the one and only Nathen Hardy.

========================================

A/N

OMG thank you all so so so so much for 6.3k reads it means a lot to me.