I hate you, but I love you

You, Sam, and Colby were laying in bed, talking about random things to make each other laugh because you were thinking of things to do for a YouTube video when the lights went out. "What the fuck" You got up and lit three of your candles and gave the other two to Sam and Colby. "ok, come on let's go and turn the generator on." 

As you and the boys walked down the stairs, you guys stopped at the sound of your dog barking at the back door. "Y/D/N,  shut up!" (Y/D/N is your dog's name, just so you know) You start walking to the door, to open it, as the dog keeps barking like crazy. when you open the door, Y/D/N stopped barking and ran upstairs. "well that was weird." "come on." you walked out the door leaving the boys in the house. "Are you guys coming or not?!" "Um, no that's how people get killed, no thanks." "ya, I'm staying with sam." "Ya'll are some pussys."   You walked around the house to the generators when you saw something move in the corner of your eye. You didn't think much about it so you just shrugged it off. When you turned the generator on, you made your way back inside. when you tried to open the door it was locked. 'what the fuck'  when you turned around to see a person in all black standing behind you. Without thinking, you punched the person in the face, so hard that they fell on the floor. When you pulled the mask off you were shocked to see Nate's face, with a now bloody nose. "What the fuck, Nate." "I was trying to scare you! Did it work?" "You made me jump and punch you, but you didn't scare me." "Well, I tried." " I hate you, but I love you, you know that?" "Ya, I know because I love you too." Nate tried to get a kiss but you moved out the way just in time. "no way in hell, let's get you cleaned up first." 

=====================================

A/N

ok so I know I haven't updated in a while but I've been having a long few weeks. so I'm going to try and post two more chapters. I promise, give me some time. Love you all bye