stress

Today you were having a very stress full day. Nate was out with his friends, the baby is none stop crying and screaming, your oldest kid is out with her friends going god knows what, the dog is getting into everything, the house is a mess and today is yours and Nate's three year anniversary.  

After many tries, you finely put the baby to sleep and got the dog to stop destroying the house.  You decided to start cooking lunch when Y/D/N came into the house. "where have you been!" "Out" "You listen to me, young lady. You have been outside of this house all day, without even one call or text. Do you know what that does to me? So the least you can do Is TELL ME WHERE YOU WERE AND WHO YOU WERE WITH." She opened her mouth to say something, but was stopped when the front door opened. "hey, what's going on, I can hear you from the car." "Your daughter has been outside all day with not one phone call or text to let me know she was ok, and as soon as she walks through the door and I asked where she was she answers with "out" like if that answers my question!" "ok well how about we all calm down-" "Nate don't tell me to calm down, she needs to tell me where she was because right now she getting her self into deeper shit then she already in, so I'm going to ask you again where were you." " I was at the store with my friends and then we went to the skate park. Happy now?" "give me your phone!" "What no!" "Y/D/N, give me your fucking phone before I brake it right in front of you, NOW!" she gives you her phone with an eye roll. "Go to your room your grounded for three mouths" As Y/D/N walks up the stairs, you go back to the kitchen to finish lunch. "hey, you ok?" "NO, NATE I'M NOT OK, I'VE BEEN HOME TAKING CARE OF A BABY, CLEANING UP AFTER Y/D/N'S DOG, AND MY KID HAS BEEN OUTSIDE OF MY CARE ALL DAY. AND ON TOP OF ALL THAT it ARE ANNIVERSARY, BUT IT LOOKS LIKE YOU FORGOT." "who said I forgot it was our anniversary? and I knew that Y/D/N was out all day, because I had her go with her friends to fine a beach so I can take you there, and I was out all day because I was looking for someone to come and babysit for us."  Nate says as he wraps his arms around your waist. "So, go get ready and I'll finish lunch." "ok" You start to make your way to your room, but you stopped at Y/D/N room first. "Baby, can I come in?" the door unlocked. You walked in and sat next to her on the bed. "I'm sorry, I didn't know that dad had you outside, so here you can have your phone back, and you're not grounded." you looked at her "And get ready your coming with us." "what why?" "because you spent all day Looking for the beach and it wouldn't be fair if you didn't come and enjoy it too." "ok, thank you, mom, love you." 'I love you too."  After that, you went to your room to get dressed, and then you went to get the baby ready. "Nate, we're ready!" "what do you mean we?" "I decided that maybe we could take the kids with us." "I'm ok with that, but that would mean that Sam and Kat would be coming over for no reason. " "No, because someone had to watch the dog and the birds so then they don't fuck up the house." "Good point, Ok let's get everything in the car."   

The rest of the day you and Nate spent with his girls, and when you got home you spent the night watching movies and playing games. Today was a stress full day, but the day ended well.