day one

A/N

so this chapter is based on a dream I had last night and I thought it would be fun to make it an image. I was going to have it on different days of the week, so I hope you enjoy it.

========================================

Y/n's pov

This week was going to be so fun. I only knew this because sam and Colby rented a mansion for the week. Everyone was in sams car. me and Nate took my car because it was faster and it would just be him and me. As I was driving Nate was singing to the song playing on the radio and had his hand on my thigh, moving his hand up and down and sometimes griping onto it as if it was a stress ball.  

"When we get there we should get one of the rooms on the other side of the house, you know," Nate says as he lowers the radio.

"Why? So then nobody could hear us?" I said with a smirk on my face.

Nate looks at me with a big smirk on his face as he starts to move his hand higher up your thigh.

"Nate not in the car," I said as I rolled my eyes.

"Maybe in the next, we stop to get gas and eat we could sneak into the bathroom together?" He says as he looks at you with his eyebrows up with a cute smirk on his face. You looked at him as if he were crazy. 

"what? A guy can't be horny?" he asks with a huge smile on his face.  I grabbed nates hand and intertwined our fingers and put my hands on the gear shift.

================================

After about two hours we all make a stop at a gas station. Nate looked at me with a smirk.

"fine," I said with an eye roll as I get out of the car.

"Yes!" he whispered with pure happiness in his voice as he hurried up to get out of the car. I walk to the bathroom, with Nate hot on my trail. 

( Let this be known this was not a wet dream I want to add this for the hell of it ok!!!)

When I locked the door, Nate started to kiss my neck and unbutton my shirt. I turn around and smash my lips into his. he smacks my thigh and says 'jump' against my lips. He lifted me. As I wrapped my legs around his waist, he plants kisses on my neck to my lips. I pulled off my shirt and his. As Nate was about to remove my bra I got a phone call from sam.

"This bitch." Nate says out of breath with a smirk on his face.

"it's ok we have two months for this when we get to the house," I said with a smile as I answers the phone. 

(time skip)

As Nate was driving he had a hand on my thigh and one on the steering wheel. 

"you know, when we et there we get to have two months two are selves, right?" I said with a small smirk.

"oh, I know." was all he said before looking back at the road.