Kids

So at the moment, you are in your room crying. Why you may ask? well because you just found out that your pregnant, and you don't know how Nate will take the news. Will he be happy about it or will he brake up with you and leave you to raise a kid on your own? You call your best friend and tell her everything. 

" Y/n, Nate's a good guy and he knows better than to do that to anyone. especially you."

 "I know B/F, but still, like that's what my dad did to my mom and she says that he was just like Nate."

 "You know what? I'm going to the store and get something and then I'll be at your house ok?" "ok?" With that, your best friend hung up and started doing god knows what.

===============================

After about a half-hour, your best friend texted you saying that she/he was outside. When you open the door, walk with a small bag with what looks like baby stuff. 

"Ummm, what are you doing?" you ask as you look at hr

"Helping you tell Nate that your prego!! Now go and get me your test." You run to your room and grabbed the test and when you got back, they had a small box that had a baby shirt that said 'I'll see you in 9 months, daddy' and some confetti on the bottom, on the table. 

"I hope you know that you didn't have to do this right?" you tell them with a tear rolling down your cheek.

"oh, I know but as your bestie, I have to do what I can to help you and this is what I felt was the right thing to do, ok? Now give me the test and what time does Nate get home from work? because it getting late, and you know I can't leave the dogs at home alone for so long.?" 

"Nate will be home in a few minutes," you said as you gave them the test. 

"ok, I have to go, so just put this on your guy's bed and just take a nice long warm bath and after that just let me know how it goes, ok?" they say as they walk out the door.

"ok, bye love you, and thank you for everything," you said as you start to close the door.

 "No problem and love you too," they say before getting in their car

===============================

Once you get out of the shower, you walk into your room to find Nate jumping up and down.

" Yo, take it down a few notches!" you said as you laugh at how happy he is. 

"How can I Y/n I'm going to be a DAD!!" he said with tears.

"I know Nate!!" Nate picks you up and turns the lights off and lays you down on the bed.

" come on, you have probably been stressed today, and I don't think that's good for my little princess," he said with a sweet low voice

 "So you think it's a girl?" you asked with an eyebrow raised.

"ya I just have a feeling it is." you and Nate stayed in bed talking about random stuff until you both decided to call it a night.