food

Nate had just got home from making a video with sam and Colby, with food. but only food for him. At the moment, Nate was in the room getting dressed and you thought you would have so much time to try and take a fry or two. "Y/N! I can hear the bag." "can I just have a fry?!" "fine just one" "THANK YOU, BUBS!" 

================================

After Nate had gotten out of the shower, he walked out of the room with gray sweatpants on and a big blanket for the both of you. "Nate can we watch Y/F/M, please" "ok, as long as I can be the little spoon!" "Ok, Fine" Nate runs to turn off the lights in the house and runs back only to jump on the sofa. Once you got yourself comfortable, Nate laid his head on your chest facing the TV. After a while you started to play with his hair. "you know that I love you right, y/n?" "I love you too late." "Can we go to sleep I'm tired?" Without another word, you turn off the TV and move down A little bit, so then you and Nate can sleep. Nate turns so then he was facing you, gave you a quick kiss, and snugged his face into your chest.

==================================

A/N

This was a recommendation from @griffondorjily please if you have any ideas let me know because I need some. thank you have a good day/night. 

P.S thank you for 1k reads love you all