aww

Today you were having a bad day, so Nate thought it would be a good idea if he surprised you. So he had sam and Colby take you to some look places that have nice views. As you and the boys we're out, Nate had all the girls come over and help him get a spa set up for you. Nate had got some waterproof LED lights for the tub, bath booms, candles that you love, some bath flowers (you know the flowers that go in the water and make it smell good? ya this), and a face mask for you and him.

====================================

when you got home, the lights in the house were Y/F/C. You looked down at the flower to see your dog, Y/D/N pulling on your pants. You slowly follow Y/D/N into the bathroom to see Nate on the floor. "Nate, what are you doing?" "well, it looked like you were having a bad day so I thought that this would make you happy. Now hurry up and get in!" Nate pulled you into the bathroom and left, closing the door on his way out. After you got into the tub, Nate walked in and started putting the flowers into the tub. "Nate, what are you doing?" you said as you laughed "I'm putting in so things the girls said you liked."  (When I say girls I mean like kat, tara, your BFF, etc) "oh, so you had this planned?" "no, not at all. I just called sam and Colby and asked them to take you sightseeing." "ok, then continue." Nate then put the bath boom into the tub and turned on the LEDs after he turned off the lights. "OMG, how much money did you spend."  "like twenty bucks" "Nathan hardy, I hope you know how much I love you." "Y/N Y/L/N, I hope you know that I love you as much as you love me and Y/D/N."

===================================

After you got out of the bath, you and Nate spent the rest of the night on your bed watching tv and cuddling, until you both fell asleep.

==================================

A/N

Again thank you all for 1K views like that's crazy. I never knew that I would get here and it's all because of you guys, so thank you all. I owe you one. Love you all and again thank you.