love at first touch

Hi, my name is y/n. I'm from Kansas and I love exploring abandoned places for fun. I was on my way to this abandoned jewelry warehouse when I saw a bunch of what looked like teens, with two gun-looking things, cardboard, and a bag of potatoes? One of the boys looked at me with a cute smile. instead of smiling back, I ran towards the warehouse. It was hard for me to run because I have my bag with my stuff and I have my guitar, but I got there in one piece. I walked up the stairs so I can find a spot for my stuff. a few minutes later I heard a few voices coming from outside. out of fear I graded a brick from off the floor and ran to the sound. when I turn the corner with my brick to hit the person but stopped when I see it was just the three kids from the path. they all yell and jump with fear. I look at them with an expressionless face and drop the brick. "sorry" was all I said before I ran back up the stairs to my spot. people in y town always called me the 'weird girl' that people shouldn't hang out with. "hey girl, do you want to shoot some potato cannons with us." "why would I want to do that" "because it's fun" "ok, well why would you want to hang out with the town's weird girl? Is it because you feel bad for me?" "what? no, we want to make a new friend." at this point they found their way up the stairs and are standing right in front of me. "I'm Nate, this is sam, Colby and sams bother ben. What's your name?" "y/n, and sorry for being so rude, I don't really talk to people " "that's ok. and is it ok if we film you for a YouTube video?" "umm, ya that's ok" Nate held his hand out to me. I take his hand, but didn't let go once I got on my feet and it looked like Nate didn't have a problem with my hand still in his. 'cute' I thought.

nate's pov

I held my hand out to y/n to help her up, but once she was on her feet she didn't let go of my hand and I didn't have a problem with it because I already like her a lot. "ok, let's go find a spot to shot the cannons"   " I don't know about you guys but I had plans to stay the night, so you guys are welcome to join me" the guys stopped walking to turn and look at y/n. "ya, I don't see why not, now let go fined a spot!" As we were walking down the stairs, y/n tripped and fell on my back.

y/n's pov

I was the last one to walk down the stairs and I tripped over my own two feet and fell right on top of nates back. "sorry, I tripped over something" Nate looks at me and smiles. "it's ok, here get on my back." "what?" "hurry up and get on my back" doing as told I got on Nate's back and put my arms around his neck and put my legs around his waist. he put his hands on my thighs and started to walk down the stairs. when we got to the end of the stairs, I tried to get down but Nate didn't let me. "stay on my back so then you don't fall and hurt yourself ok?" "ok" with that I snuggled my face in the crook of his neck. 'we just met but I think I'm in love I thought to myself "we did just meet but I think I'm in love too" I look up at Nate in shock. " I said that out loud" Nate nods and looked back at the group of boys.

time skip

after we finished shooting the potato, we went back to the spot where my stuff was. "ok, who wants to go and get some food and maybe sleeping bags?" "me, Colby, and ben will go" "ok, here's some money. we'll see you when you get back." the three nod and rad to the exit of the warehouse. leaving me here alone with Nate. " so, what do we do now?" "I can play my guitar?" "Let, 's do that when the guys get here." "ok then what do we do" "we can just lay here and get to know each other?" "ok" I go to sit  next to him but, he pulled me into his lap and started playing with my hair. "so tell me about yourself." "um, ok well I just turned 22 last week. I have a dog, her name's lilo, I love to skateboard, sing, and street race. I've only been to jail once and got bailed out because of my dad but, the thing is he doesn't even talk to me, but I don't care. I hate my family because they always told me that I would never make it in life. ok your turn" (time skip to after he tells you about himself because I'm lazy) By the time he was done telling me about himself, I had started to fall asleep. "GUYS, WERE BACK~" I got up so fast that I didn't even notice that Nate was hovering over my face. as the space between our faces close, the sounds of footsteps can be heard. Nate's lips were soft and warm as they collided with mine. the kiss lasted until we heard footsteps coming up the stairs. I moved away from Nate and quickly grabbed his phone "open it" "why?" "Just open it!" He opens his phone and I start to put my phone number in. "hey, guys we're back" sam says as they walk toward us. " hey, I was just giving Nate my phone number." "ok, well here's the stuff." "ok, let's set up the stuff over there," I said as I got up to take the stuff from sam.

three minutes later

After we set up all of our stuff, I took out my guitar and started to play a few cords. After a few minutes, I stopped playing to see the boys had fallen asleep. well all but Nate." come here" Nate whispered to me, as I put my guitar away. As soon as I got close enough to Nate, he grabbed my arm pulling my so then his face is laying on my chest like a pillow. "is it ok if I use you as a pillow?" "yes" "yay" he wispier yelled, as he snuggled into my chest. I lightly laugh at his childish actions. I started playing with his hair and after a while, the sounds of Nate's light snoring told me that he was asleep. "good night, Nate" I whispered before I fell into a deep sleep.

================================

word count of the story:1156

how do you guys like the first chapter? ok so the school has started so I'm going to try and update every week.