pics

Today you had a very bad day at work, so when you got home you were a little sad that Nate wasn't home. Since the Y/S/N (Your son's name) was at grandma's house for the weekend, you had some stress off your shoulders. After you got out of the shower and got dressed, you were going through your closet when a box from the top shelf fell. As the picture that filled the box spilled out onto the floor, you in a panic started picking them up. "Baby, I'm home!" The sound of Nate's voice filled the silent house. "I'm in the room."  "Hey, oh what happened here." "the box of pictures fell, from its shelf." You said as a tear rolled down your cheek. "Hay it's ok, I'm not mad." "no it's not that, I've just been having a bad day, that's all." "oh, well how about we go through all of the pictures, maybe that will make you feel better?" "yeah, I would like that." Nate started to put the pictures that had fallen on the floor into the box and put the box on the bed. 

The rest of the night you spent looking through all of the pictures with some laughs and cuddles.

=======================================

A/N

Thank you all for 4.7K I'm so happy, and sorry I haven't posted in a while I have been state testing.