32

"I was worried. Couldnt find ya" "oh you know me. The wind blew me down here" Austin grinned "can never keep you still for too long. Good to see you havent got a posh skirt on Ari" "oh fuck that shit. Bosco and I are fuming" "this one has been too. Did she tell you about Monday and today?" "Not monday. What happened?" "That's when she said I can't drink beer" "dumb bitch" "fuck it. Let her live her life as long as she stays the hell out of mine, I don't care" "and mine" "that's something to cheers to" "you arent wrong" "coming back up to everyone else?" "Yeah that scene is lit. Let's go" I chuckled and stood up with Ari. Walking back with Austin and Ari, I grinned as everyone was letting loose. "Now this is what I am talking about" "no need for clubs when everyone is partying here" "agreed."
"Where the hell have you been man?" I grinned "talking with Ari" "Aris here?" "With Austin" "see ya" I chuckled as Lana walked off. 'knew it' dancing around with everyone, I just let loose over the grass. 'every week I look forward to coming here and being in my element' hearing my phone, I stopped and looked at who is calling. 'my father. No fucking way' hanging the call up, I put the phone in my pocket. 'id change my number but he will get it anyway due to work so I can't escape from him' seeing Lana and Ari, I internally grinned as they were making out. 'he is definitely her type of girl' "who are you?" I looked at some guy I have never met "jadee. You are?" "Alex. Never seen you around. New?" "She's not new" Austin put his arms around me "she's mine" Alex grinned "jadee. Yeah I remember now. Jake has mentioned you" "oh this fucker has been talking about me" "all bad things" "no surprise. He's just jealous" "of what?" "Me" Alex and Austin laughed "you alright?" "Sure am. Just hung up dad's call. I'd change my number but he will get it through work anyway" "yeah that's a point. Just leave it in our room" I grinned "that's an idea. Having fun?" "Always with this lot" Austin moved around in front of me "and with you. I look forward to every Friday" I grinned "me too".

Austin.

"Are you happy to get out of here?" "I definitely am" I grinned and grabbed her hand "I plan to take you home, eat some snacks, eat you and stay up all damn night making love to you" jadee grinned"I better get mine" "me first".
Arriving at home, when we walked in, mom grinned "home early" "starving" "typical" jadee and I laughed "had a good night Nikki?" "It's been peaceful. A few beers and music" "that's the way" "I will be back.." "I can help" "mom tell her to sit" "sit" "argh" I grinned.
Making some food for all of us, I walked back out to see my mom's arm over jadees shoulders as they laughed 'i know mom loves her. This is a photo I'd love to have' placing the food down, I grabbed out my phone. "I want a photo" mom and jadee looked at me "I'm injured" "yeah I don't care. Like this" jade and mom grinned and I took a photo. "Definitely a keeper" "she is. Let's eat. Thanks Austin" "it's fine mom. She can clean, I will sort the food" jadee smirked "me clean?" "Yeah when someone pisses you off and they have hayfever" jadee and mom laughed. "Sounds fun" "that bitch better not be near me anyway" "just smash her" "might break her nail and she will cry" mom and I laughed.

Jadee.

'mmm this is delicious. He can definitely make some good food' "shes in love with your food" I chuckled "it tastes good" "you are drooling" "lies" Nikki and Austin laughed 'oh I plan to have him. He may want to have me but I want him too. I love pleasing him and I love how he pleases me. It's always different. Some days it's gentle and others rough. Things need to be interesting'.
"Ready for bed?" "Yeah with a beer" Nikki chuckled "that's the way. Now you two are back and safe, I might do the same" "sleep well Nikki" "good night mom" "good night you two".
Entering the room, I removed my shoes just as Austin pinned me to the wall. Holding eye contact with him, Austin dropped to his knees and grabbed our beers putting them on the ground. 'this man' when he ripped my pants down, I internally grinned. "Always so damn sexy" austin grazed his teeth over my underwear then bit down just above my clitoris.
"These definitely need to go" austin pulled them down with his teeth and removed them as he held me to the wall. When he pulled me down to his face, I pushed his pants and trunks down 'oh fuck yes. He always makes me crave him' putting my mouth over his shaft, I brought him into my mouth.

Austin.

'fuck she makes me lose control, control of my own body. She tastes like heaven' feeling her body shiver, I rubbed her her clit with my thumb as I put my mouth over her vaginal opening and circled my tongue around it. 'i never want to miss a drop' taking in her orgasm, I continued to pleasure her only adding more fuel to the fire thats burning with in me. Feeling the need arise, I shot my semen to the black of her throat as a moan escaped my lips. "jadee.." to my surprise, jadee moved forward and lined her self up. "Fuck.." gripping her hips, jadee rode me in reverse cowgirl looking hot as hell. 'no I plan to slam her' ripping her back, I rolled us over and lifted her sexy ass. Slamming myself inside of her, jadee gripped the edge on the bed as she only sunk me deeper into her.

Jadee.

'fuck. He makes me feel incredible. Every touch and movement. He is my match' "here gorgeous" I grinned as Austin handed me a beer "beer in bed huh?" "Yep. With my beautiful woman in her birthday suit" I grinned "yeah well I have my man in his too" austin grinned "I don't plan to put them back on or sleep" I internally grinned "any issues at work?" "None. I Haven't got spikey hair" I chuckled "let's hope nothing bad happens. What about Thursday?" "Nah tafe is easy. Boring but it's one day a week. Jo said I might be able to do it online" "do you want to?" "I'd rather be home doing it. Plus when you start yours, we can do it together" I grinned "that sounds good" "we need a desk" "a desk?" "Yeah not for work purposes. For me to slam you on" I chuckled "should I come dressed in my work clothes?" "Not if you want me to rip them" "ehh" Austin chuckled. Just laying in bed on our stomachs drinking our beers, there was a calm silence between us. 'It's always relaxing when I am here' seeing Austin move I looked at him curiously. "You will find out" I internally grinned. 'i didn't even need to say anything'.

Austin.

Pulling the blanket back leaving jadees stunning body on show, I moved above her and opened the massage oil, dropping some on her back. 'i love how she doesn't question me' rubbing the oil over her back, I slowly rubbed her back, her sexy plump ass and down to her vagina. Lathering up her body, I gently massaged her back as I entered my shaft into her vagina. "Perfect" moving above her, as I massaged her back, jadee moved with me as light moans escaped her sexy pink lips. 'shes feels like home. No matter what we are doing or where we are, it's always her'.

Jadee.

Waking up in austins arms as we were tangled in the sheets, I kissed his jaw and moved down the bed. Putting my mouth over his shaft, I heard austin let out the most enticing moan. "Jadee... Fuck you always make me feel good" tracing his perineum, balls and shaft with my tongue, I then deep throated him. 'i love pleasuring him' "jadee... Mmm get up here" moving up the bed as I continued to stroke him, Austin flipped us over and slammed himself inside of me making me let out a quiet moan. "Austin" Austin gripped my hair as I sunk him deeper inside of me. 'i want all of him in me'.

"You will be safe right?" "I plan to be. I don't want to go" Austin wrapped his arms around me, holding me tight as he whispered in my ear "I never want you to leave. One day you won't have to and it will make me the happiest man alive. I will speak to you later right?" I nodded.