22

'they have to be around here somewhere' looking at the grandstand, I grinned and jogged their way. Seeing all of them just sitting down with drinks, I walked up behind Austin. "I don't know. Only a week left" "thank fuck for that" "talking about school?" "JADEE" hearing everyone laugh, I grinned as Austin jumped out of his seat and wrapped his arms around me "never seen him so damn bouncy" "I don't care what you guys say" "you didn't answer me" "Yeah only one week left. I have a job" I grinned "that's amazing news. I'm happy for you. Through your uncle, nickson?" Nickson and Austin both grinned "yep" "thanks to you" "it was only a question. Glad its working out for you though" Austin showed a handsome grin. "Are you here for the night?" "Sure am. Had a stupid family dinner with the asshole that married me off and the dickhead he married me off too. It didn't go well. Only got back early today. I was thinking you guys may be at the fountain. What's been happening this week?" "Just school. How was Hawaii?" "argh shit. I didn't like one bit of it" "slept on the couch?" "No. the chair at the dining table" "WHAT?" "CALM IT DOWN AUSTIN" "it was that or the bed and I wasn't sleeping with him" Austin only held me tighter. "So why the fuck are you lot just sitting around?" "Ready to let loose huh?" "Austin said he would have beers for me" "we have plenty" "you better start drinking" "oh I plan to. Do you think you can get his hands from around me so I can move?" "you aren't going anywhere" "how many?" "A box" everyone laughed "let's get fucked up". 'i want to drink but I so badly want to just spend time with austin' when Austin moved up behind me he put his arm around me and whispered in my ear "now you are back, all I want is to spend time with you. Hold you, kiss you and forever make love to you" I grinned as I turned to face him "me too" Austin pulled me to his front and kissed my neck. "Damn love birds" "Reilly control your man" "he's just jealous. He's had him all week and now you are back he feels threatened" "fuck up Reilly" hearing everyone laugh, I joined them.
"Back to work Monday or what?" "Yep" "what do they have you doing?" "I'm in the shipments department. Orders and deliveries" "on the ground?" "Nah the fucking computer and phones. Couldn't start that last week. I wasn't trusted" "dickheads" "yep. They have Britney as a receptionist on the ten floor too" "is she succeeding?" "Yeah she is but just like me she hates it" "oh what the fuck. Give me a look at that ring" Austin immediately looked at my hand as lana walked over. "Eww" "yep" Lana showed a cheeky grin "that one is smirking behind your back" "that is ugly as fuck" "ruining your image" "oh its.. so pleasant" everyone laughed "you have moved in with him?" "Yeah.. when we arrived back, I walked back from the airport" "what?" "Yeah fuck that. I told dad I wanted nothing to do with him and he was there. I got back to the house before they did. Found my clothes in the closet with Matthews" evett showed a cheeky grin "they aren't there now are they?" "No. They are in my room" "surprised they didn't put you in a one bed house" "I would sleep on the couch. I don't plan to be there much anyway. Work everyday.." "and partying it up on the weekends?" I grinned "that sounds good to me. Supposedly we will be having a family dinner each week" "how exciting" "get paid weekly?" "Yep" "and she's buying us beers" I laughed
Seeing my dad calling, I let it ring. "no one you want to speak to?" "My dad" "yeah I wouldn't want to answer him either" "they even bought me clothes" "good..oh not your style" "nuh. Floral and gross" everyone laughed "anyone heard from mon, Ari and Bosco?" "They said they were coming" "yeah sweet. I said I will see them when I get back" "maybe you should answer the phone" "argh".
Grabbing it out again, I sighed and answered it. Not saying anything dad spoke. "Jadee, where are you?" "Out" "out where?. You have just got back. Haven't settled in. We are all here hoping you would be here" "why would I be there?" Austin had a cheeky grin on his face "it's your home. What you have done is not okay. That spare room is for kids.." "no" "jadee.." "no. Why are you calling me?" "I have spoken with Monica's, aris and boscos parents.." "yeah great" "they won't be seeing you until you start making an effort" I rolled my eyes "well then. I guess I will be texting them for life" "your stuff has been moved back into the room and the door is locked" "HOW FUCKING DARE YOU" "Jadee.." "GO TO HELL I WILL SLEEP ON THE FLOOR IN THE LOUNGE. STAY THE FUCK AWAY FROM ME YOU MAGGOT" hanging up the phone, Lana smirked "what the fuck was that?" "Argh.." "oh this is not good" "not good?" I took a deep breath "I can't see Monica, Ari and Bosco until I make an effort and they moved my clothes back into that fucking wankers room".

Peter.

'shit this is not good' "Peter?" I put my head down "I just crossed the line massively. She is going to come back firing and when she does, there won't be any calming her" "they need to start.." "get out of my face".

Trying to call jadee back she answered "LISTEN HERE PETER. I AM DONE WITH YOUR FUCKING BULLSHIT. YOU HAVE NO FUCKING RIGHTS TOUCHING MY BELONGINGS. IF YOU THINK FOR ONE FUCKING SECOND THAT I WILL BE SLEEPING NEXT TO THAT BORING ASS DICKHEAD YOU HAVE ANOTHER THING COMING. YOU MAKE ME WORK AT YOUR FUCKING COMPANY WHEN I DONT WANT IT. YOU MARRY ME OFF LIKE I AM A PIECE OF FUCKING SHIT TO A GUY I HAVE NO FUCKING INTEREST IN. YOU FORCE ME TO GO ON A FUCKING HONEYMOON WITH HIM AND TO LIVE WITH HIM NOW YOU ARE TRYING TO MAKE ME SLEEP IN THAT FUCKING BED AND TO STAY AWAY FROM MY FRIENDS. I WILL BE GOING BACK THERE, PACKING MY SHIT AND SLEEPING IN THE FUCKING LOUNGE. THERE WILL NEVER BE ANYTHING HAPPENING BETWEEN ME AND MATTHEW. I DONT CARE WHAT THE FUCK YOU DO BUT STAY THE HELL AWAY FROM ME. WHEN I SAY I HATE YOU, I FUCKING MEAN IT. WE ARE DONE" Jade hung up the phone and I slammed my phone to the table.

Jadee.

"OI" turning around I grinned "mon" running her way, I wrapped my arms around her like she did me "I'm not near you" "fuck that cunt. This is all bullshit" "good fucking luck to them" "agreed. Got drinks?" "Yep..WE ARE GETTING FUCKING BLIND" hearing everyone laugh I grinned "damn right we are. Let's go" running back, I Internally grinned as Jake instantly pulled Monica close. "damn love birds was that?" Everyone laughed "he hasn't seen her since last week" "oh what the fuck?" "Work and preparations and shit" "that's fucked up" "oh don't even get me started. Who the hell were you firing on the phone to?" "Peter" "oh shit" "yeah fun times" Austin pulled me on his lap and kept his arms around me. "Ready for the real world next week?" "No. Have our graduation on Friday at one then we are getting blind" "I didn't hear one bad thing" "it's the week after we are dreading" "all of you?" "Not Danny. He starts the week after that" "it's fucking shit. We don't do much at school but we are used to spending every day together" "just catch up after work for drinks" "the fountain will be full of beer" "now that I can get wet for" I cracked up laughing like everyone else.

Austin.

'fuck it's so good to have her back. What her father is doing is fucked up. I know she will never give in' "going to get my licence" "when?" "Next week" "I think we all should. Especially you two" "so we can drive down?" "Yep" "need a fucking car for that" "jadee can live in her car" "more comfortable even if it was a shit box" everyone laughed "wait. Weren't you going to be in the spare room?" "Yeah.." "they fucking moved her shit back into Matthews room. Jadee yelled at her father saying she was packing her shit and sleeping in the lounge as they locked the spare room door" "oh she will. She slept on a fucking plastic chair for a week. She's stubborn" "doing what's right for myself" "I will be doing the same. I'm not sharing any bed with Patrick" "damn right she's not" I chuckled.