30

'i get to see Austin today. I can't wait. He has been worried everyday but I have spoken to him. Dad keeps coming around but I haven't given him the time of day. I eat on the way home from work so I don't need to exit my room. I told him to leave me alone but he keeps trying'.
"Plans this weekend jadee?" "To drink" "heading out?" "It's possible. I don't like being at the house" "you don't call it a home?" "It's not a home" "okay that I understand" "what about you Maxwell?" "I plan to go home. Have plenty of beers and relax" "a beer man. Not bad Maxwell" Maxwell laughed "your go to?" "Anything bar wine and.. premixed vodka crap" Maxwell chuckled "don't blame you. I will leave you to pack up. I'm sure your father will come in soon" "no doubt". Packing up my work station, I turned the computer off as the elevator opened up. 'yep. Here he comes' grabbing my handbag, dad spoke "Maxwell has jadees work ethic changed?" "No she has been fantastic everyday" "that's great news. This job is perfect for her".
"Thanks Maxwell. Have a great weekend" "you too jadee" entering the elevator, I quickly closed the doors and waited. Getting to the bottom floor, I internally grinned. 'he has Monica here' walking straight past her, I walked home and straight into my room. Getting changed, I then fixed my hair and grabbed everything I need for the weekend. 'Time to go see austin' making sure I have my keys and my personal belongings, I exited the room and locked it. 'shes here' "jadee, it's good to see you. The men are having their own time" "wonderful" "I was hoping we could.." "no" "jadee. Please don't be this way. I am happy.." "that's great Monica. I'm not going to be a part of your fancy boring life. Go see your fiance" exiting the house, Monica ran out "why be this way?" "YOU KNOW WHY I AM THIS WAY. YOU WERE ONCE THIS WAY BUT YOU CHANGED. BE WITH THEM. I HAVE A HOTEL TO GO TO AND NO YOU ARENT FUCKING COMING" "hotel?" "YEAH BECAUSE I DONT WANT TO FUCKING BE AT THIS HOUSE. TELL MY FATHER ALL YOU LIKE. YOU ARE UP HIS ASS ANYWAY. UNLESS YOU ARE THE REAL MONICA, FUCK OFF AWAY FROM ME" "this is me.." "GOOD. ENJOY YOUR BORING ASS LIFE AND STAY THE HELL OUT OF MINE" Monica put her head down "even Ari and Bosco have turned.." "because you aren't who you were. It's either the girl at school was fake or the one you are now, is. Either way, you changed and I don't like it. Good for you, it's your choice and he obviously makes you happy. They may be best friends but I will not be here playing happy fucking families" walking away, I was thankful Monica fucked off. 'i can't fucking stand her'.
Taking a different route, I then bolted around the streets making sure no one was following me.

Monica.

'i didn't want to lose my friends but all I want is my life to run smoothly. Patrick has been caring while Bosco, Ari and jadee have turned against me. Peter suggested that the guys have a night and us girls but she won't have anything to do with me. Matthew really likes jadee and I know he will look after her. Same as jack, he really liked Britney but she ran. That hurt him. I don't like my job but I do it without complaining. There's no point anymore. The more I fight, the harder my life gets and I don't want that. Maybe I could message Jake'.

- hi Jake, how are you?
Jake - oh now she wants to fucking speak. Typical rich folk. Only want to talk if they want something. You girls can stay the hell away from us. Delete my number.
I put my head down. 'i really liked Jake but he will never be accepted'.

Austin.

'where is she? She is usually here by now' hearing the door, I grinned and stood up. "There's the smile" "shut it mom" mom laughed as I answered the door. "hey beautiful" jadee showed a gorgeous smile "hey. I have missed you" "and you too. Come in. The guys will be waiting for us" "looking forward to seeing everyone. hi Nikki" "hey beautiful. Good week?" "Ehh same shit everyday. Now Monica is in on it too" "what?" "Yep. She wants to play happy families. Me, her Patrick and Matthew" "that won't happen" "definitely not. She can go to hell trying to tell me I shouldn't drink and shit" "you are joking?" "Not even close. She said Ari and Bosco turned their backs and I don't blame them. I got her good the other day. They had a wonderful dinner while I dusted the house. She suffers from hay fever" mom and I cracked up laughing "well at least I know you clean" "don't get any ideas mister" "that's right. Put him to work" 'she can work on me as much as she wants' "he's got bed eyes" mom laughed as jadee walked to our room. "Oi get back here" "putting my bag in your.." "ours" "room..  Austin what is this?" I grinned as I walked into the room.

Jadee.

'what is this box on my pillow?' when Austin entered he closed the door. "That's for you" "it's not even my birthday" "I know when your birthday is. It's not a birthday present. It's to show you how much I want you in my life" hesitantly grabbing the box, I sat down on the bed. Unwrapping the present, I looked at Austin as he had a softness in his eyes. Looking back at the box, I opened it. 'a stunning and elegant but not over the top gold ring. This is beautiful. Not over the top and definitely my style. He knows what I like'  Austin knelt down in front of me and put his arms around me "with this ring, I promise I was always be here waiting for you to be fully mine. I know I have your heart and body but I want to spend every night with you in my arms.." crashing my lips on austins, he immediately pushed me back and entwined his tongue with mine. 'he is everything I want. I never want to let him go' breaking from his lips, Austin kissed my forehead, nose and then my lips again. "I know you are the one for me and I want to spoil you, make you feel everything that's positive" "that ring is beautiful Austin, I will wear it everyday" "just like I do with my chain" I showed an affectionate grin "but I need to put it on" Austin grinned and grabbed the box then grabbed my right hand. "One day, I want this ring on your left" I grinned as Austin put it on my right ring finger. "fits perfectly" Austin showed a handsome grin "ready to go see our friends?" "Yes" "let's go".

"Mom we are.." "stop right there" I looked at nikki. "Show me" Austin and I grinned as I raised my hand "now that's a beautiful ring for a very beautiful girl" "thank you Nikki. He chose well and I will never remove it" "I didn't think you will. Heading out you two?" "We are" "well off you go. Have fun" "we will. See you later mom" "bye Nikki".

"GET YOUR HANDS OFF OF MY WOMAN" "NICKSON CONTROL YOUR WOMAN" "NUH" all of us laughed "it's good to see ya. Still looking like shit" "it's calmed down a bit" "only a bit. Any headaches?" "Nah I'm good. Everything been good with you lot?" "Works been good" "yep. Loving it but fuck it's good to see the end of the week. You working tomorrow Austin?" "Not a chance. Only worked last weekend as this one wasn't here" "oh I see how it is. Neglect your boyfriend" I chuckled "so what's the plans?" "Just chilling and drinking" "that fucking bitch messaged me" "when?" "About an hour ago. Asking me how I am. Told her she is a typical rich bitch. Only talks when she wants something. Also told her you girls can stay the hell away from all of us and for her to delete my number" I grinned "that's rude" "she can fuck off" "I'm not staying away. I'm going to annoy the hell out of you" "I will let you" "oh piss off" I laughed "nah I appreciate you saying it in those terms. That bitch was trying to play happy families. Oh the guys are having a boy's night I was hoping we could have a girls night. Fuck that shit" "I thought she was alright but obviously she was lying" "I had known her for years and didn't think she would do this either but it's her life and she can live it how she wants but I won't be there".