2

"oh my god. How was last night?" Jadee grinned "so damn good. Any issues?" "Nuh. I have dad on my side" "same" both of us girls had grins on our faces. "tell me you met someone?" "Damn right I did. Jake" I smirked "the birthday boy huh?" "Was it?" I laughed at Monica's surprised tone "yep" "well shit.." "language girls" "sorry ma'am" walking up the corridor, I rolled my eyes "language girls" Monica chuckled.
"Hi Monica. Hi jadee" "hi Matthew" "please excuse us. We must get to class" "I will join you both" 'great. Matthew. Rich, annoying and has no personality. May be a great guy but definitely not our type' entering our classroom I grinned as Bosco and Ari tapped the table. Both of us girls taking a seat, they both grinned "big night?" "No" "no just studies" "you two are so full of it" "we had to study" "had to?" "Exams coming up and all" Ari had a knowing grin on his face "no dancing?" "No" "no drinking?" "We don't drink" both guys let a small laugh slip. "GOOD MORNING CLASS. TODAY WE WILL BE DOING A PRE EXAM. THIS WILL HELP KNOW WHERE YOU ARE AT AND WHAT YOU CAN DO TO IMPROVE" 'This is just wonderful' "I'm sure my sister.." "be quiet Britney" "yes ma'am". 'argh can't stand the bitch' "how are you two twins?" "She came from the last drop" Bosco, Ari and Monica laughed. "Quiet down please" "yes ma'am".

"What a fucking bore" "I agree. Oh what the hell?" "Who?" "No idea.." I internally grinned. "hey" "didn't know if you would answer" "just caught me. School?" "Yep. Fun times" "argh don't even get me started".
"OI" "PISS OFF BRITNEY" "I WILL TELL MOM" "I WILL TELL MOM" Bosco, Ari and Monica laughed "PISS OFF. sorry. Stupid twin sister" "twin?" "Nothing like me" "hell no she's not. That thing is fucked up" I chuckled "sticky nose" "was that the girl you were partying with?" "Yep yep. Here with her, Bosco and Ari. All chill. Unlike the rest. Sounds loud" "typical guys here" "oi is that girl friends with Monica?" I chuckled "that's Jake right?" "How the hell did you know?" "I was dancing with him behind your back" "doubt it. Wasn't letting you near him. Yeah she is" "she is with her?" "Yep" "put the Phone on loud speaker" "hang on" I grinned 'i guess I should do the same' "oi mon" "what?" "Lover boy is with Austin" "heard that" "yeah good" everyone laughed "you need to come back out and party" "told you two, you are full of shit" "oh you are just sour you weren't there" "was there some good looking females?" "Only the best mate. Who the hell are you?" "Bosco" "Ari is here too" "they doing the deed behind your backs?" "Have them. They are annoying as hell" "never invited" "don't listen to him" the guys Laughed. "How's the posh life?" "Fucking shit. Wait.." "what are you four students doing?" "Just sitting here ma'am" "this is not where you should sit" "okay ma'am. We will move" "away from the oval" "yes ma'am" moving from the oval, I spoke "fucking stupid teachers" the guys on the phone laughed "ma'am?" "Thats the posh life for you" "short skirts and white shirts?" "Oh nah they are ugly as hell" "show" putting it on video call, I chuckled as Monica popped her head in. "Girls" "boys" "oi we are here too" "needy fuckers. Look ya gay ass" Bosco and Ari grinned "hey guys. Oh I know who Monica was partying with" I chuckled "the black hair?" "Yeah she's always after me" "eww" the guys laughed "well show the fancy clothes" holding the phone out, the guys eyes went wide "gross" "you aren't wrong. Look at theirs" showing the guys, Bosco and Aris blue pants and top, the guys laughed "that shit should be a crime" "oh we agree" "let's transfer. we can wear whatever the hell we like by the look of it" both guys grinned "yeah we can. Look there are no extra seats but I have two legs you can sit on" "he's missing the middle" I laughed as Austin smirked 'damn he is fine' "want to find out Ari?" "No thanks. I have my own I can play with" all of us laughed "that's the only person playing with it" "want to play?" "Gross. No" both guys on the screen grinned "move schools" "if only. Got exams next week" "already?" "Perks of private school" "had your formal?" "Meet our dates" the guys grinned "we had ours. Didn't take anyone" "argh we had to. Fancy formal and all".
"Hi everyone" "Matthew".

Austin.

'who the fuck is that?. By the look on jadees face, she's not interested "are you all having a nice lunch?" "It's been great" "bored Matthew?" Jadee looked at the screen and rolled her deep green eyes making me Chuckle "are you on the phone through school?" "Yes" "we aren't allowed" "it's an important phone call" "oh, I'm sorry" seeing jadee walk away I chuckled "glad to know I'm important" "who the hell was that?" "The school prince. Boring as hell" the guys laughed "boring at your school?" "Nah just thought we'd call. Wake up alright?" "Yeah we are fine. Eyes were stinging like a bitch last night. We put lemon in our eyes and made up some bullshit story that we helped out a friend" the guys laughed "parents all strict?" "Our moms. Dads are too but they believe our shit" "til you get caught" "that won't happen. Not yet anyway" "who is that?" Jadee rolled her eyes. "what the hell do you want Britney. I have no time for you" "I'm telling mom" "do that. Stay the hell away from me" 'oh these two don't get along at all' "mom will deal with you" "pfft go run to mommy. Cry a little. Make her kiss your ugly ass" jadee turned the camera around. 'eww that's her twin? They are definitely not alike' "you can go now" "you will get in trouble" "great. Maybe she will spank me" I held in my laughter "just fuck off. You and your boring ass friends" "Britney.." "it's okay. Let's leave her. She will suffer later" "I will suffocate you in your sleep" when the camera turned back around I smirked "she is ugly as fuck" jadee smirked "she was the last drop. It was supposed to hit the sheet" Jake and I cracked up laughing. "Shit better go. Can't be late" I grinned "have fun" jadee rolled her eyes "tons. Bye" "bye".

"WHAT IS THIS IS HEAR YOU WERE SPEAKING TO SOME BOY AT SCHOOL" "DONT BE GOING AT ME YOU OLD HAG. I HAVE FRIENDS UNLIKE THAT THING THAT SHARED THE WOMB WITH ME. JUST LIKE YOU, SHES UGLY AS FUCK.." getting backhanded I smirked as I grabbed my phone "PUT THAT AWAY" dialling dad's number I kept it hidden "no. How could you hit me. I will tell dad about this" "YOU ARE A SPOILT BRAT. HES NOT HERE AND YOU WILL LEARN. GO CLEAN THE HOUSE" "YEAH GO ON. DADDY WONT BELIEVE YOU. YOU WILL BE PUNISHED" "WHY ARE YOU YELLING. I JUST WALKED IN THE DOOR" "WAIT UNTIL I GET HOME ABELLA AND BRITNEY" I smirked as horror showed on their faces. Checking the call had ended, I then took a photo. "I will have you charged. And you, I suggest you sleep with one eye open" "HOW DARE YOU" getting hit again, I chuckled "you are both going down. Two hits now. Just wait until dad gets home".

hearing the front door slam, I ran out. "dad.." "show me your face" showing dad my face, he clenched his hand "you didn't clean did you?" "No. I finished my studies" "good.." "GET OUT HERE YOU LITTLE TRAMP" "RIGHT I HAVE HAD ENOUGH. YOU DO NOT TREAT MY DAUGHTER LIKE THIS. PACK YOUR THINGS" "Peter.." "NOW. AND YOU" Britney put her head down "YOU ARE GOING TO LOSE EVERYTHING" "THATS MY DAUGHTER. YOU CAN'T DO THAT" "I CAN AND I WILL. I HAVE HAD ENOUGH. YOU DONT THINK I DIDN'T HEAR WHAT YOU TWO WERE SAYING? NOW" I Internally grinned as my mom charged my way and hit me again. Within a second my father grabbed her by the arm and lead her to the door. When he opened it, he pushed her out. "PETER" "I WILL HAVE YOU CHARGED. LISTEN TO ME LOUD AND CLEAR" dad slammed the door then looked at Britney "daddy she was talking to a boy.." "I KNOW HER FRIENDS. THEY ARE GOOD KIDS. ITS TIME I TAKE YOUR THINGS. YOU WILL LEARN" "but daddy.." "GROW UP BRITNEY. YEAR TWELVE AND STILL GOING. ENOUGH IS ENOUGH. jadee. If you would like to go out, please do. Do not arrive home late" "okay dad. I think a walk will be good" "I think so too" entering my room, I grabbed my jacket and raced out of the house.