31

Jadee.

"Not going to her wedding?" "No" "fuck that. Can you imagine?" "It will be posh like mine was. I'm just hoping that idiot files for divorce" "you can't?" "No" "that's fucked up" "yep. My father won't get what he wishes for. I am going to start doing my horticulture course online" Lana, Reilly, evett and Chrissy grinned. "So you should. Fuck what they say. What about the prac?" "Saturdays" "argh they both won't be partying with us" "oh yeah I will be. Always got time to be partying and still living" seeing Austin with the guys, I Internally grinned "oh what is that?" I showed the girls my ring. "it's from Austin. I love it" "OI BITCH. WHERES MY RING?" "WHAT RING?" austin showed a handsome grin "I WANT ONE LIKE JADEE HAS ON HER FINGER" "THATS RING IS UGLY AS FUCK.." "NAH NAH.. AUSTIN GAVE HER ONE. I WANT ONE" I chuckled "best you start sucking up Lana" "he won't get me shit. I will find my own man to get me one" "just buy one. It's easier" "agreed" I chuckled 'i want the one that Austin gave me on my left hand not this one' "we need to pick this shit up" "I think so too" "blast em Chrissy. Let's get blind" "can you?" "Damn right I can". When Chrissy blasted the music, I sculled my beer. "HERE THEY GO" I grinned "DONT BE SHIT AND GET UP MOVING" "YOU CAN'T SAY THAT TO ME. AUSTIN IS RIGHT THERE" I smirked "CAN YOU GET UP?" "THATS IT" I laughed as Danny chased after me. "SLOW LIKE YOUR GAME DANNY" running up the wall, I flipped back over him making him laugh "fucking ninja" "I like thrills" "that why you like Austin huh?" "HES VERY THRILLING" the guys and girls laughed as Austin showed a cheeky grin.

Austin.

'i am one lucky guy' dancing around with jadee as everyone else kept dancing, she moved against me in sharp movements. "This woman. You are going to work him up all damn night" I grinned "she can anytime she wants" "you have found a good one Austin" "yep. Never letting her go". 'no way in hell and mom loves her too' "OH FUCK YES" I chuckled as Lana ripped jadee away and up to the drinks. "Fuck man. How much better is it?" "YO WHERE THE HELL WAS OUR INVITE?" I looked around "fuck Tommy we haven't seen you in ages" "construction had me away. What's been happening?" "Same old shit. Work life now" "it's fun huh?" "Nuh" Tommy laughed "the money is good" "yep".

Peter.

"Hey guys" "hey Peter. How are you?" "I'm well. Are you?" "We are fine" "the girls not here?" "No. I believe they are having a girls night" "I will give Monica a call" "alright" sitting down, I waited.
"Hey Monica. How is your night going?... Oh I thought you would be with jadee..." Patrick looked straight at me "that's no good. Get some rest... Okay bye".
"Finished already?" "No. Jadee told her she can have her life but she won't be playing happy families with her. Jadee is staying at a hotel. I thought that Matthew, jack and I could have Britney, Monica and jadee all together. Stay close but it's not working out that way. Jadee hasn't been around. Britney ran off and now Monica is down. So is Matthew" "I was hoping for the same but it hasnt happened" I nodded "I'm sorry. I do hope jadee comes around. I'm not getting much from her" "nor I".

Monica.

"Why are you calling?" "Bosco we were close" "close? You fucking fooled all of us. You pretended to be one of us. I felt sorry for you and now you have turned. You said you hated him and now you have changed" "I'm doing what I need to.." "oh don't give me that fucking shit. Don't drink, don't chill, speaking like you have a stick up your ass. Who is the real Monica?" "This is me.." Bosco hung up and I let my tears fall. 'none of them want anything to do with me. I have no one. Patrick cares about me and I think it's best I just stay with him and his friends. Maybe one day they will speak to me'.

Matthew.

'i don't even know where my wife is. She leaves on Fridays and doesn't come home until Sunday afternoon. She will speak but that's all I get. She's the most beautiful girl, I have laid eyes on and I have always wanted her. I'm married to her but I feel alone. She has cut Monica off. won't speak with her family besides Britney now. Those two never got along but they do now and have cut everyone off. My parents keep telling me jadee is just adjusting. What do I do?. I guess I just keep trying'.

Jadee.

'what the fuck?' "Ari" "hey jadee. You going alright or what?" "Just living my fucking life" "working and married?" "Yep. Both fucking shit. Maxwell is alright but fuck the rest of them including your mate" "if you are talking about Monica, fuck that shit. She has changed big time. Speaks all posh like, doesn't drink, loves her job.. I don't even know who the real Monica is" "it's fucked up. They want to try play happy fucking families. She thought that we could just have her, Patrick, Matthew and I together" "what the fuck?" "Yeah that's not going to happen. Did you hear what happened last weekend?" "Britney ran" "yep and dad belted me" "we were told you got in a fight" "no. Britney ran and I couldn't help smiling as I watched her go. He hit me in the back of the head and when I turned he hit me twice in the face. I kicked his legs out but he got back up and slammed me to the concrete splitting my head open" "that lying fucking bitch" "yep" "you out?" "Sure am. I fucking hate that house" "I want to see you" "you turning like her?" "Not a fucking chance" "the river" "see you in ten" "alright bye" "bye."

Ari.

'i can't fucking believe that bitch. She is a fucking liar. Jadee doesn't fight' arriving at the river, I looked at all of the people. 'holy shit there's tons. This scene looks lit though' "ARI" spotting jadee I jogged her way and wrapped my arms around her "fuck jadee, you look like shit" pulling away, jadee nodded "yeah I feel it but this place makes me happy" I nodded "a lot has changed huh?" "Let's have a beer and chat" "sounds good" grabbing some beers, I walked to the waters edge with jadee.
"What has happened?" "Been doing that boring ass job and living with Matthew but I'm not sharing a room. They tried to force me to but I opened the spare room and put a new lock on it. They can't open it from the outside. I told dad I want nothing to do with him. He keeps coming around and keeps trying to speak with me at work. I say what I need to and leave it at that. It's fucked up Ari. What she has done is fucked up too" "I don't even know who that person is anymore" "same. Seen her earlier today. Matthew and Patrick were having a guys night. Probably playing chess or some shit.." I chuckled "and she thought we could have a girls night. She told me on Monday I can't drink beer" "what?" Jadee nodded "she's.." "that's.. yep. Let's drink".
"You been alright" "been missing our best bitch. Only bitch now. Works been fine I guess" "seen Bosco?" "Last weekend. He hates her" jadee nodded "yeah.. shit changed. We need to do what's right for us. Fuck I am so proud of Britney. I wish I did that" "I expected it from you but not her" jadee chuckled "it's good to see she finally grew some balls. She's doing well though" "speak to her?" "Yep. That's a shock huh?" "Very much so" "we found common ground. I know she's safe and happy. I don't plan to see her but if it happens, It happens" "just don't turn out like Monica" jadee looked at me with a cheeky grin "not a chance in hell".

Austin.

'where the hell is jadee?' looking around I saw two figures by the river. 'whats going on?'
Waking their way, I looked between Ari and jadee. 'when did he get here?' "you sure you won't?" "She can live her posh life. I love it down this way" I grinned "I'm telling ya, if you turn out like her, I will punch you myself" "same to you" "nah fuck that shit. Boring ass mother fuckers. Well as that fake ass bitch isn't drinking, that leaves more for us" "now this is why we are friends" "for the alcohol?" "Nah you are an ass" "bitch" I chuckled and both looked at me "joining us Austin?".