.•°✉️☁️Madeleine X Espresso🐑 🍨°•.

Requested by ItUni_The_Actual 

tiny bit of angst

Thx for requesting! •̀ᴗ-

~

Espresso was sitting at his work desk, exhausted. He had been working all day, and not even a quadruple shot espresso could wake him.

He leaned back in his chair after finishing the last paper he had to do. His chair leaned so low that he was practically lying on the ground.

"Phew.. A day's work is done." He sighed to himself. Espresso took his empty coffee cup and left his room.

For the first time in forever, he was tired, and all he wanted to do was sleep.

Just when Espresso Cookie was about to crash himself on his couch and immediately fall asleep, his doorbell rung.

He flinched at the loud sound, but still answered the door despite his awful state.

"Hello? Who is-"

Espresso saw a glimpse of who was out the door and immediately regretted just opening it. He slammed the door right away.

It was Madeleine Cookie.

"Come on, Espresso! I promise, I won't do a thing!"

Suddenly, everything came rushing back to his mind. All that he could remember was spooning with Madeleine as they were in a cozy blanket.

Did we also.. kiss..?

No, no.. My mind must be playing tricks on me..

Nevertheless, Espresso let Madeleine in with a sigh. A big sigh.

"I can tell you're feeling down, Espresso Cookie. What's the matter?"

"It's just, I've had a long day. Nothing you need to know." Espresso scoffed.

Espresso walked past Madeleine and bumped his shoulder to head to the kitchen to clean his coffee cup.

"Come on, Espresso! I know there's something on your mind!"

"Will you stop nagging me?! Gosh.." Espresso yelled. He just needed a break, and opening up to someone was the last thing he wanted to do.

Madeleine's smile turned into a small frown. Espresso had his hands on his face while Madeleine Cookie suddenly picked him up (bridal style) and laid him onto his couch.

He took off Espresso's glasses and covered him in a soft blanket.

"There.. Are you feeling better?"

Espresso didn't answer, but he blushed. He seemed comfy enough and Madeleine didn't want to bother him.

Madeleine turned off the ceiling fan light and instead used a small lantern that Madeleine found on a shelf. The lantern casted a warm mood to the room as Madeleine began to brew some tea.

While brewing the tea, Madeleine began to think.

Why was Espresso so sad? He seems more depressed than last time..

He was worried. He really didn't want Espresso to change, because he always thought he was perfect despite being a stubborn worker bee.

Madeleine finished preparing the cup of tea he had made himself, but decided to keep it on the table so when he woke up, he would have tea ready for him.

He began to walk towards Espresso, who was out like a light.

Madeleine lifted the blanket and began to cuddle Espresso lovingly. It had felt just like last time, amazing. He softly kissed Espresso's cheek and hugged him tighter. 

"Espresso Cookie, I will never forget you.. no matter what.."

The both of them fell asleep that night dreaming of each other.

~

not an Espresseleine shipper but this was extremely wholesome

sry it's kinda short D:

✉️☁️~526 Words~🐑 🍨