.•°✉️☁️Madeleine X Espresso🐑 🍨°•.

Story requested by ItUni_The_Actual 

Thanks for requesting! •ᴗ•

~

~Madeleine POV

It was a long day for Madeleine Cookie. He had been in battles for training and for becoming a champion. All of this build-up of trophies, winning, and battles had Madeleine Cookie exhausted. He was proud of himself as usual, but needed someone by his side to comfort him.

After one last battle with the jelly monsters in the forest, Madeleine Cookie fell to his knees. He didn't want to look weak, but he knew nobody was there to see him in such disgrace.

"Oh, I need a break." He said to himself. His flattering voice died down to a weak and slightly crippled state. Everyday he had been battled just for the throne of championship, and he never told the cookie who would be most proud.

Espresso Cookie.

Madeleine blushed at his own thought.

No, no. We don't have a great relationship, but..

His thoughts were all tracing to Espresso Cookie. He wanted to make Espresso prouder than anyone else. He had never told him about how he was fighting to win, which saddened his mood. Madeleine Cookie got off the ground, dusted his knees, and was on his way to see Espresso Cookie.

~Espresso POV

It was another regular day and night for Espresso Cookie. He stood up doing work, filling papers, and just being plain boring. He was never tired of his repeating cycle though, he got used to it. He even liked it. 

While he was doing his usual work, a thought came to his mind. He couldn't quite put his finger on it, as he decided it would be a distraction to his work. He brushed it off easily, but it came back very quickly. It bugged him.

Espresso stopped typing onto his monitor and decided to think more about the thought. He knew it was wasting his work time, but he just wanted to get it out of his head. Espresso leaned back in his office chair and thought about it.

He had a weird feeling, and he could feel his face getting hot as the image came clearer.

Madeleine Cookie.

He was thinking about Madeleine Cookie. That had been bugging him that whole time. Espresso blushed at himself and slightly smiled. He realized that he was wasting his own time and had important work to be doing.

As soon as Espresso sat up in his chair, he heard a knock on his door. He got up and opened it.

~

Their eyes met, both of them blushing. Espresso welcomed him in, with an unusual smile. He always had a straight face or would slam the door in Madeleine's face.

"Now, what brings you here, Madeleine Cookie?"

"I just.. was thinking about you.."

Espresso blushed, but then smiled while trying not to.

"You seem tired, are you alright? I can make you a cup of coffee."

Madeleine shook his head, but thanked him for the offer. He sat down on Espresso's couch and almost dozed off. He was exhausted and couldn't regain his regular state.

Espresso sat with him and pulled his shoulder towards him. Madeleine was flushed as both of their eyes locked. They were very close together and there wasn't anything stopping them.

They both gave each other a consented, long kiss. Espresso cuddled him lightly as Madeleine was stunned. He hugged Espresso back as he gave him another soft kiss.

It was a pure moment of silence. Soft kisses, warm cuddles, and a loving feeling. Espresso pulled back softly and grabbed a faint yet warm blanket and wrapped it around the both of them. They both gave each other another another warm kiss on the lips, and Madeleine fell asleep in a warm grasp.

It was a memorable moment for the both of them, a trust-building moment. Espresso got back to work, but the thought and feeling of Madeleine's kiss was just the best distraction he ever had during his work.

~

✉️☁️~635 Words~🐑 🍨