❀🌙🍋Licorice X Pomegranate💛🕯❀

Requested by a deleted user ig

Thx for requesting, whoever you are!

~

Pomegranate Cookie was pissed.

She had recently bought a gift for her Master, and was really excited to give it to her.

It was a nice, velvet-textured couch that cost her a year's salary from her day job. She doesn't make any money from the Cookies of Darkness, but she still remains in the group due to her dedication.

Well, let's start from the beginning.

:Flashback from after "❀🌙🍋Red Velvet X Licorice💛🕯❀":

Pomegranate Cookie bought a beautiful sofa, and she was going to pick it up from a room and gift it to Dark Enchantress.

However, when she walked into the room where it was located, she saw Licorice Cookie hastily cleaning the thing, which was ruining the fabric.

Clearly, he did not know how to clean, and there were stains and.. uhm.. sticky stuff.. still all over the sofa.

"Licorice Cookie? What the hell are you doing?! That is my couch!" Pomegranate yelled while running to the scene.

Pomegranate touched the mess as the 'sticky stuff' stuck to her dough, and she shrieked in disgust.

"What did you do to this thing!? You knew this was a gift for my Master!" She raised her voice.

"Erm.. Our Master. Dark Enchantress Cookie. I'm pretty sure she saw it already anyways, very nice material!" Licorice said with pride.

Pomegranate slapped him across the face, scoffed, then left with haste. She shed a tear or two, as the surprise was now ruined.

:End of Flashback:

Pomegranate Cookie threw herself onto her bed. It was a canopy bed lit with lights that were tinted red. She felt at peace under the lights, but this time, there was no fixing it.

She frantically pulled out her diary from under her pillow and immediately started cursing out Licorice Cookie on the next clean page.

She was writing so hard that she ripped the page, but she didn't care.

After writing the last letter to the last swear word on the page, Pomegranate Cookie ripped out the page, crumpled it, and let it burn in a candle beside her.

All she cared about was that couch, and it was all ruined. She wished she could die. She wished she didn't care about anything.

The hard feelings faded as she slowly drifted off to a slumber.

...

Suddenly, the door slammed open. Pomegranate jumped and sat up, embarrassed.

"Pomegranate Cookie? Are you there?"

She didn't reply. Well, she did, but only with a harsh glare.

"Come on, are you still mad about the couch thing? Why are you still obsessing over that thing??"

"You know why. I dedicate my life to my Master. She is all that matters to me."

"Uhm.. Correction, our Master-"

"I DON'T CARE!" Pomegranate began to cry. "Just, leave me alone.."

Licorice Cookie gave her a sad look, but then had an idea.

His frown turned into a smirk as he shut the door and walked towards Pomegranate Cookie.

He sat down on the bed with her and put his hands on both of her shoulders. Pomegranate looked up at him as he wiped her tears with a blanket.

It was a peaceful moment. The sun was setting. Their eyes were locked. The candle filling the air with roses and burnt paper. It all set the mood. 

"Tell you what, Pommy."

"Pommy?"

"Will you still be mad if I fucked you?"

"Wh- WHAT?!" Pomegranate pulled away, but blushed.

Licorice pinned her down on the bed and lifted her robes slowly.

"You better have decided by the time I'll be inside you~" Licorice teased.

Pomegranate was leaning more towards still being mad, but she hadn't done this in a long time and still wanted to experience the pleasure.

It took a couple minutes for them to get undressed, and finally, Pomegranate Cookie nodded.

"I'll still be a little mad, but go ahead."

Licorice Cookie started by slowly inserting his tip into Pomegranate Cookie's @sshole, which she didn't moan at.

He began to thrust his full length in, and Pomegranate finally released her moans.

Licorice Cookie started to slap her ass, which Pomegranate didn't mind at all. In fact, she moaned at the action.

"Mnh.. Aah!~ Licorice!" she yelled. She rubbed her own pusay, and Licorice Cookie saw wet juices seeping out from between Pomegranate's thighs.

Licorice Cookie continued to shove his length into Pomegranate's ass, and finally, Pomegranate screamed out in orgasm. She grabbed onto her pillow and held herself in position for a few seconds.

Pomegranate relaxed and her ass as Licorice Cookie slowly pulled out his d!ck. He saw a tiny pool of cum spilling out of Pomegranate's stretched out hole. He groaned at the sight, and he continued to slap her ass until he got tired.

Pomegranate grabbed the bed frame to try and steady herself. The slapping made her orgasm longer, and she yelled out loudly.

"Licorice.. It's too much..!"

Licorice Cookie fell back while nodding, his cock still hard.

Pomegranate wiped her drool from her face and crawled over to Licorice Cookie and sat right on his d!ck.

"You didn't know how to fuck me, so now I'm going to teach you." Pomegranate said, teasingly.

Pomegranate Cookie started by lifting herself up and down. Licorice Cookie scoffed and looked away.

Pomegranate leaned down to his face as they shared a kiss. Her breasts pressed onto Licorice Cookie's chest as he began to squeeze them.

"Mnh! Oh..! Licorice..!~" She began to lift herself faster.

Finally, Pomegranate reached her second and final climax and fell onto Licorice Cookie. He could still feel her pusay squeezing his d!ck.

Pomegranate didn't move and still laid on Licorice Cookie like he was her bed. He soon discovered that she had fainted from the pleasure.

"Hm.. I hope she'll keep her promise of not being mad.. Seems like I gotta clean this up.."

~

The factory is back up, people.

🌙🍋~928 Words~💛🕯